「Chapter 107」

Start from the beginning

"Jungkook?" you looked over towards the kitchen. "What's going on?"

Jungkook glanced over in your direction, hesitating on whether or not he should tell you what was going on. "That piece of shit and Jimin hyung are on their way to the hospital. He got hit by a car."

"Wha--" You didn't even know where to begin. Or what questions to fire off first.

"Hyung, I'll talk to you later." With a hum, Jungkook hung up the phone and turned to you. "Jimin hyung told me the name of the hospital that they're going to. Do you want to go?"

You didn't have time to think about your own questions, but one was suddenly thrown at you. Concern and worry were the first to settle atop of your broken heart, but you held yourself back because of what just happened.

"I--"

"You don't have to say it," Jungkook pushed himself away from the counter and made his way over to you. "We'll stay here." The young male plopped himself down beside you and brought you in close. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your shoulder to try and soothe you.

A couple days had passed and Taehyung was still in the hospital. The others told you that he escaped death with a slight concussion, and a broken arm and leg each. They were also told by the doctor that his leg and arm would heal in over a month's time. As for his concussion, about a week or so. 

Nonetheless, it was good to know that nothing more harmful happened to him. But the day after you found out about his condition, you received a not-so-great call from your mother.  

May passed right on by, so that June could roll right on in. Summer break was in a couple of days, and  Taehyung was still in the hospital and you had yet to see him. Everyone told you that he was doing well, which kept you at ease; but it was also an excuse so that you wouldn't have to see him.

"Jiyeong, can I come over today?" Minji asked. "We can have some girl time."

"Um, well, things aren't going to look the same."

"What do you mean?" she blinked.

"Guys," you looked to your table of friends, "I--I have something I need to tell you," you fiddled with your fingers in discomfort and hesitation. "I'm leaving."

Jungkook looked you up and down in confusion. "Leaving where?" Any plans that you had going on weren't breathed to him in the least, so he really wanted to know. "Are you going on a private vacation or something?" he continued to question.

"No," you shook your head. "I'm going out of Seoul."

"What?!" They all exclaimed. But if anyone was the most surprised by this news, it was Jeon Jungkook.