Chapter Seventy-Seven

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you hoe. You don't know shit about that situation so don't speak on it. I did what I had to do to protect me," Mónéy spat.

"Baby killer," Mercedes coughed.

"That's right here ass ain't shit but a baby killer. She killed her own, now she trynna kill mines," I said rubbing my belly.

"Mind your damn business," Mónéy snapped.

"That's something she can't do," Mercedes chimed in as she plopped down on the couch.

"Its cool, she don't got to 'cause every time she open her cock sucking lips, imma beat her ass," Mónéy yelled as she threw a lamp my way. I dodged it and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Bitch do you want me to press charges on you," I threatened.

"No, lemme beat yo ass up again then that's when you call the cops," she said before looking around for something else to throw at me.

"Jamal I'm pregnant, do something," I yelled.

"He tried to take you to the clinic but you didn't want to go," Mercedes said.

"Mercedes shut the fuck up and worried about your soon-to-be homeless baby," I said, glaring at her. She frowned at me before flipping me off.

"Yo' face ain't pregnant bitch. I will drag you all around this house," Mónéy yelled.

"No what you should do is go back to the clinic, and get a refund on that abortion you had, so yo' mans won't be mad at you anymore," I yelled.

"Mónéy let's just go because kicking her ass didn't do nothing but make her run her mouth even more," Yaki said.

"You better listen to yo' homegirl," I teased. Mónéy looked at me with pure disgust before nodding.

"You know what, you're right Yaki. Remy ain't shit and I can't wait 'til the day somebody blow yo' fucking head off your shoulders," she said.

"Likewise," I retorted.

"Jamal the least you could do is let me use your bathroom," Mónéy said, shooting him a dirty look. Jamal sighed and nodded down the hall.

"Can we talk," he asked.

"There ain't shit we need to talk about," she said before bypassing him. I scooted away from her as she walked towards me. I could talk plenty of shit, but I couldn't back none of it up. Jamal followed her to the back of the house.

"You know Remy, you are truly a sad case," Yaki said. Mercedes nodded her head in agreement.

"Bitch, who are you to say anything to me. You're a stuck up, snobby chick from the hood, humble yourself," I snapped. Just as I said that I felt a sharp pain at the back of my head, that sent my body forward. I turned around to see Mónéy standing behind biting her lip.

"You thought it was over hoe," she yelled before kicking me in the face again. I fell back onto the floor and gasped for air.

"Mónéy," Jamal shouted.

"Now I'm done. If I see you in the street, I'm stomping that baby down your throat, where it should've went," she threatened before spitting on me. Yaki grabbed her arm and pushed her out the door.

"Sorry for the inconvenience," Yaki said sarcastically.

"Come back anytime, homegirls," Mercedes said before kicking the door closed and running into her room.

"I swear I don't want that hoe around here anymore," I yelled as I did my best to stand up and limp to the sofa.

"Why the fuck you went running yo mouth to that nigga," Jamal snapped. I looked at him shocked before waving him off.