Chapter Thirty-One

|Remy|

As soon as I heard Jamal's car door slam I clapped my hands and made the lights dimmer. Tonight was going to be a lucky night for Jamal, he was finally going to get a taste of what I call, the best kutty kat in the world. Even though he hadn't spoken that four letter word I was still going to reward him. He had came to my rescue more times than I can count on my hand. I heard his keys jingle so I did a sexy pose and waited for him to walk through the door. Once he saw me he dropped the duffle bag he had in his hands to the ground and walked over to me smirking.

"What's all this for," he asked pointing around the room at the scented candles. I shrugged my shoulders and walked closer to him. Wrapping my arms around his neck I lightly kissed his lips, causing my insides to wake up.

"I just wanted to do something special for you. I know I was acting like a child early and I apologize. I understand we just met and we aren't in a relationship so I know where you coming from when you didn't say it back." He turned his head to the side before bringing his face closer to mine.

"That don't answer my question but I guess. I hope you ain't on no 'A Thin Line Between Love and Hate' type shit. The last thing I need is, to be thrown into somebody's pool. I could barely swim," he stated. I laughed lightly as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We just stared in each other's face until I pulled away. Miguel's Coffee was playing in the background setting the mood throughout the house. I looked down at the mesh nighty I had on before slowly removing it. My hands were shaking and I got an unusual feeling in my stomach.

"Aye Remy you straight," Jamal asked looking at my hands. He must've noticed me shaking and got concerned. I took a deep breath in attemps to calm myself down, it took a minute but I was able to gain control of myself. I nodded my head and smiled weakly at Jamal.

"If you don't want to do this you know we don't have to. I know you just lost the baby and I don't want to rush into noth-," my lips crashed into his, stopping him from talking. I didn't want to hear him talk, I wanted to get booty. He responded by grabbing my waist, pulling me closer to him and shoving his tounge in my mouth. My body screamed with excitement as we kissed passionately, yet sloppy. I was loving the feel of our tongue going to war until Jamal pulled away, leaving me to make out with the air. My eyes fluttered opened and I looked at him confused.

"You thankful for me," Jamal asked looking over my body. I nodded my head yes. I watched as he smirked while pulling the straps of my Victoria Secret bra off my shoulders before speaking. "Let's get you naked so you can show me how thankful you are." We wasted no time stripping each other of our clothing while kissing and licking each other's skin.

I stood on my tiptoes and sucked Jamal's earlobe as he caressed my hips. My body quiver with anticipation as Jamal's wet mouth sucked on the sensitive part of my neck. I let out a few moans and that seemed to turn him on, because I could feel his rock hard beefcake pressing against my stomach. I slid my hands down his eight pack and grabbed a hold of his long, thick dick. I bit my lip at the sight of his nine inch monster throbbing in my hand.

"You ready for this dick," he whispered in my ear.

"Yes please," I begged stroking his shaft. He smacked my ass before demanding me to bend over. I smiled and walked over to the wall before bending over and grabbing my ankles. It felt like I was about to shake my ass, but that thought was quickly erased when I felt kisses being planted on my hips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feel of Jamal lips against my bare skin. Those lips, his lips were sending me into over drive. I opened my eyes when I felt him stop kissing my body.

"Jamaaalllll," I whined as I stayed in the uncomfortable position. My juices were gushing out at this point and all I wanted him to do is to knock my walls in. I heard him shuffling something around before walking back over to me. I looked over my shoulder and saw him putting on a condom. Once his tool was in the condom her grabbed my hair roughly causing me to smirk and bite my lip.