Chapter Fifty-Eight

|Mónéy|

After dinner, we sat in the den and just chilled, that is until the couples started to forget where they were. Kree and I sat between them with a look of disgust on our face. Macie and Peanut were sitting on side of me attacking each others face, while Tech and Tiana sat on side of Kree doing the same. I forced my way up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. Chanel had went to bed an hour ago, right after she made everyone else clean up her mess and Danaë had left and went home with Myles. I spotted an extra piece of pie sitting on the table and I reached for it. Just as I was about to grab it, someone snatched it out of my reach.

"Gotta be quicker than that," Icy joked as he placed a piece in his mouth. I rolled my eyes and turned to leave out the kitchen. I heard his footsteps behind me and I felt him grab my arm. I cringed at the fact that his touch still turned me on and made me get butterflies. I slowly turned around and looked at him. He smirked and let go of my arm.

"What," I said lowly.

"Can we talk," he asked. I tilted my head to the side and looked him over. He moved his head from side to side as he waited for me me to respond. I looked over my shoulder before holding my hand up to the backyard. He smirked as he did the same, signaling for me to go first. I rolled my eyes and begin to walk towards the sliding doors, that led to the backyard. I stop dead in my tracks and looked over my shoulder to see him watching my ass.

"Miss it," I asked. He smacked his teeth and waved me off. I smirked and walked onto the freshly cut grass. I could smell the "after the rain" smell in the air as soon as I walked outside. I leaned up against the door and Icy stood in front of me.

"What is it that you want Icy," I asked. He rubbed his hands together and looked me over.

"I need a favor. A really big favor," he said sounding desperate. I looked down at his dick and reminisced on how it felt and tasted. I was tempted to take him up on his offer but then I'd feel like shit, plus I'm not an unfaithful ass individual.

"I don't do favors for you anymore," I said still staring at his dick print. His eyes followed mines and he laughed once he realized what I was looking at. He rubbed his hand up and down his chest while nodding his head. He walked towards me and placed his hands on either side of me.

"Nahh, I wasn't talking about that, unless you want to. What, ole dude ain't handling his business," he asked. I smacked my lips and pushed him back. Kree emerged from the house and as soon as he saw us, he had this stupid ass Stevie J smile on his face. He pointed between Icy and I as he walked closer to us.

"What y'all doing," he asked being nosey. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest.

"Nothing that concerns you," I snapped. He mugged me before slapping hands with Icy. I shook my head and stood straight up.

"Nahh we was just discussing Mónéy being our fourth partner in the deal. She got everything on your list. She's bad as fuck, she's smart, and she got potential. I don't know if she'd let you smash but I doubt it. What you think," Icy asked. I looked at him confused as Kree checked me out.

"Do a little spin for me," he commanded. I ignored him and turned my attention to Icy.

"What deal," I questioned.

"The deal I was just about to ask you about right before Kree came and interrupted us," Icy said cutting his eyes at Kree. "On the real tho' we need your help with something. So you know how Chanel use to travel out of the country with us on business meetings? Well I don't want her to do that shit no more' and she doesn't feel comfortable flying pregnant so she won't be able to go. I guess what I'm trynna say is wo-."