Chapter Sixty-Two

|Danaë|

I tucked my legs under me as I watched Peanut's chest go up and down while he slept. The feeling of guilt, hadn't left since the whole incident went down. Myles had been blowing my phone up but I refuse to talk to him or Adrianna. They are so lucky they left out they jumped out the window before Kree could get to them. I felt responsible for all the madness that was going on around me.

Peanut stirring in his sleep, snapped me out of my thoughts. I rushed to his side and examined him, to make sure he was alright. Last night the nurses had did a blood transfusion on him. Kree couldn't give it to him because he was afraid of needles, so I volunteered my blood. Luckily we had the same blood type, I was excited to know that I was always going to be apart of him. When he sensed my presence he opened his eyes and stared at me.

"Anthony," I whispered. He continued to stare at me with an unfazed look. Wanting him to say something, I decided to take a risk. I leaned down and kissed his lips. When I realized he wasn't kissing me back, I stopped and slowly moved back from him.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled. He took a deep breath and shook his head. I felt hurt and embarrassed, two horrible emotions at once.

"Fuck are you doing hea'," Kree yelled as soon as he noticed me. I shifted my eyes from left to right to avoid looking at him. Kree had been acting like an asshole towards me for the last few days and it was starting to become childish. If Icy were here he'd have a different attitude towards me. I was more than positive that he just wants somebody to blame.

"Chill mane, she just came to check up on me," Peanut tried to defend me. I handed him the cup of water before turning my attention to Kree.

"If yo punk ass brother sent you, tell him fuck him. We don't need him or you. My brother good as long as I'm around, he won't want for nothing," he snapped. I was getting real sick of Kree's bitch fits that he happened to be having everyday. Yaki walked into the room, sensing the tension as well.

"What exactly did I just walk into and Danaë why are you here," she asked confused.

"Can I not come check on Anthony or something," I questioned annoyed.

"No the fuck you can't. Like I said, my brother straight. Keep yo fucking condolence for yo bitch ass boyfriend funeral cause when I see that nigga and his dope fiend sister, I'm killing both of 'em. You the reason why he in the situation he in right now anyways. If you wasn't such a hoe like yo mama used to be, then none of this would've happened. My brother was cool before you came around, everybody was good before you came. Now here you go, fucking everybody lives up and turning brother against brother. You or yo dog ass brother ain't shit," he ranted. I closed my eyes tight to keep the tears from falling. Some of the things he said were true and in reality the truth honestly does hurt.

"Kree," Yaki called out.

"Nahh fuck that! This bitch is poison. Couldn't no female ever come between my brother and Myles. Them niggas were like blood brothers who chose loyalty over hoes. That is until she bring her so-called virgin ass around. She fucked everything up and because of her the only family I had left almost died, because she wanted to pull a hoe move," Kree fumed. I shook my head while my eyes remained closed.

"C'mon bro, I ain't dead so chill out. That's still Icy sister, yo," Peanut told him.

"I-I'm sorry Kree. I'm sorry that you feel like I caused this," I whimpered. He scoffed and clapped his hands.

"Wow! You good as fuck at this acting shit, I almost believed you. You know what, I'm getting sick of smelling Myles nut on ya breathe so why don't you just get the fuck from 'round me and my brother," he order harshly. My eyes widened as my heart sank to my stomach. Never had no one ever disrespected me this bad a day in my life. I couldn't stop the tears that begun streaming down my face.