Chapter Sixty-Four

|Icy|

"I'm telling you Ice, you should hit Kree up and let him know what the deal is. I ain't saying we don't work good together, but I am gon' admit that he brings a lot of shit to the table. Put that stupid shit to the side and gi' that nigga a call," Tech persuaded. I focused my eyes on Mónéy as I looked down at her in a one piece. The way her ass cheeks was sitting, was distracting me from hearing the bullshit that Tech was talking about. Her and Tiana played around and took selfies on beach, while Tech and I discussed business on the balcony of the luxurious hotel we were staying in.

"Fuck Kree, I can handle this exchange with Carlos. Besides them slicked-back hair motherfuckers ain't stupid. The moment they try something, I'm blowing they asses up. I got faith in Carlos though, so we ain't gon' have to do all'at," I informed him.

"But something don't feel right Ice, and you know when I get this feeling, shit always go down bro," he complained.

"The feeling is probably Tiana. I heard the last nigga that broke her heart got one of his balls cut off. Don't ask me how, just take my word for it," I joked. Tech got a look of horror on his face.

"Ice that ain't shit to play wit' nigga. How the fuck she expect me to give her babies with one ball. I wish the fuck she would do some shit like that. It's gon be a ball for a lip and I ain't talking 'bout the ones on her face. Now I gotta sleep with one eye open," he snapped.

"Nobody trynna have yo ugly ass daughter and yo dingy ass son," a voice called from behind us, making the both of us turn around with our guns drawn. Kree threw his hands up and smirked at us. "Oh so y'all gon shoot me now? And Tech you on this nigga side," he asked. I smacked my teeth and put my gun down to my side.

"Nigga fuck you, ion choose sides. I'm glad yo snotty nose ass came tho'. How's Jelly doing," Tech asked referring to Peanut. Kree laughed loudly as he slapped hands with him.

"Nigga how many time do I gotta tell yo ass my brother name ain't no jelly. It's Peanut fool, Peanut, and he's cool. I had a lil shorty stay with him and keep him distracted from running the streets while I'm gone. I gotta couple of nigga looking after him too. Can't never have too much protection, right," he explained and Tech agreed.

"Hey Kree, I didn't know you were here," Tiana squealed as she approached us with a bottle of sunscreen in her hands. Mónéy wasn't too far behind as she placed her hair in a ponytail. Kree licked his lips at both of them.

"Wassup y'all," he greeted. Mónéy tilted her head to the side and smirked at me. I smirked back as I watched her walk towards Kree and wrap her arms around his neck.

"I've missed you so much," she cooed as she pulled his face into her breast. I stood unfazed by her actions as I watched her make a complete fool out of herself.

"I missed you more," Tiana squealed as she hugged Kree from behind. Tech groaned inwardly before pretending to brush it off. I knew seeing Tiana all over Kree like that annoyed him, but he had to much love to shoot either one of them.

"Damn, y'all just saw me a few weeks ago. Wait, if y'all on some Peanut, Danaë and Myles type shit, I ain't wit' it. That whole lil situation done got out of hand. Besides Mónéy you got other shit to worry about. Like the fact that yo little ass sister almost got busted up by that boy Yoshi," Kree joked. Mónéy smacked her teeth and pushed him off her.

"Aye Nae told me she was finna make that mane catch a case. Holling 'bout she just turned eighteen seven hours ago. Nigga ain't ask for no identification or nothing. His ass better be glad Danaë was there," I laughed.

"Yea Danaë seems to save everybody theses days. She saved Yoshi the same way she saved Toni from getting her ass beat in front of her baby by Chanel," Mónéy stated smartly. My laugh dropped and I feel into my feelings at the thought or mention of my son. I missed him but I wasn't ready to announce his existence just yet.