Chapter Seventy-Three

|Icy|

"Where the fuck is she at," Kree roared as he smacked Mona across the face with a belt. I leaned back in the chair I was sitting in and lit my blunt. I was relieved yet frustrated at the same time. The good was that we had been beating Mona's ass since she got here, but the issue was that she didn't utter a word about where my sister and baby mama was being held. Kree was doing everything in his power to get this bitch talking, but she didn't say shit I was trying to hear.

"I'm not telling you shit, little dick nigga," she spat. Yoshi looked at her wide eye before looking Kree up and down.

"Lemme shoot this hoe Ice," Kree pleaded. I shrugged my shoulders and leaned forward.

"If you think that'll make her talk do it," I said. Kree nodded his head and attempted to pull his gun out but before he could, Tech walked in.

"Don't shoot the bitch yet, I can make her talk," he said, making Kree mug him. I was too high and drunk to even care what happened to the bitch. I took another hit from my blunt before watching Tech and Kree go back and forward like twelve year olds, shit was embarrassing. Yoshi stood in between them like always, trying to be the mediator.

"Look let's just see what Tech can get out of her, if she doesn't say nothing good then you shoot her," Yoshi suggested. Kree looked between the two of them before smacking his teeth.

"Don't call me unless y'all ready to kill this bitch. Ice imma be upstairs in the kitchen," he said before mugging Tech then storming out the basement.

"That's what you call a real life bitch," Tech mumbled as he grabbed a chair and sat it across from Mona. She looked him up and down before rolling her eyes.

"If you think I'm finna talk to your Chief Keef looking ass then you're mistaken. You should've just let Kree baby dick ass kill me," she stated as she shook her head.

"You're very bitter and usually when females talk to me like this, I get my lady to beat they ass. I'm single right now tho', so today's your lucky," he said.

"Tuhh! Look I'm not telling you where they at, so don't ask," she snapped. Tech threw his hands up in surrendered.

"I ain't trynna get you to tell me where they are. I just personally wanna know why you don't fuck with my homie Ice. I mean from my understanding, he ain't never did you shit," Tech said as he leaned forward on the legs of the chair. Mona looked at him long and hard before shaking her head.

"Why do you care, it ain't like you gon' untie me and help me end his life right now," she said looking directly at me. I chuckled and held up my middle finger to her before taking a gulp from the bottle of vodka I was drinking.

"Damn all that hostility towards one man ain't good. You act like the nigga fucked yo life up or some shit," Tech said as he lit a blunt.

"That's because he did," she mumbled. Tech looked at her surprised before glancing back at me.

"He did? Nigga what you do," he asked before taking a hit from his blunt. I shrugged my shoulders uninterested at the two of them.

"Listen I know you're going to kill me, alright? I'll tell you the reason why I did what I did but everyone must leave this room except you and Icy. I'll only tell my story if we're the only three down here," she said. Tech looked back at me for approval.

"I don't give a fuck what y'all do at this point, I just want my girl and my sister back," I admitted. Tech gave Yoshi a signal to exit and he nodded his head before rounding up his crew and leaving. Mona waited until the basement door was closed before she said anything.