Chapter Fifty-Five

|Icy|

I grabbed Mónéy by her neck and sat her on the counter of the women's restroom. She giggled and pulled me into her. My hands remained around her neck as we shared a sloppy, wet kiss. She wrapped her legs around my waist and place her arms around my neck. She was acting real horny, telling me how she wanted it, and what she was going to do to my dick. I tried to be a gentleman and turn her down but she was throwing out free head and I just so happened to catch her offer.

She pushed me back and smiled at me. I smirked at her as I watched her pull a Caprisun from under her dress. I looked at her confused before being pulled back into her embrace. How the fuck did she manage to get that shit up her dress. She grabbed me by my shirt while peeking my lips.

"Niggas ain't shit," she mumbled before roughly pushing me back. My mouth was slightly ajar as I watched her suck on the straw of the Caprisun seductively. She tilted her head to the side as she sucked the life out of the pouch. I looked down at my dick, that was on the verge of busting through my True Religion Jeans.

The bathroom stall opened and somebody walked out. I was going to ignore whoever it was but Mónéy wasn't having that shit, she quickly pushed me back and hopped off the counter. I smacked my lips before turning around to see who it was. I frowned when I realized it was Chanel. Her pregnant didn't even receive an invite, yet she still showed up.

"Oh don't stop on the account of me, keep going. I want to see if you make the same faces I made just a few days ago," Chanel said with a slight smirk. Mónéy rolled her eyes and attempted to stumbled out the bathroom but I grabbed her arm.

"Where you going? I thought I was about to get my Capri Sun pouch head," I said holding the juice pouch up. She smacked her lips and snatched away from me.

"Let your baby mama give it to you, she seems to be the one fucking and sucking on you these days," she snapped and snatched away from me again. I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into me. I was expecting her to pull away from me but she didn't. Instead she pushed me into the wall and gave me a sloppy kiss. I was caught off guard by her actions but I still kissed back. Chanel stood off to the side with an attitude.

"Y'all would fuck anywhere, I mean who fucks in a public restroom," she mumbled as she washed her hands. I laughed in my head at her comment. Just two days ago I had her ass on top of my bathroom sink begging for an orgasm. The bathroom wasn't public but other people were there. Chanel wasn't being shit but a hyprocite. I moved my hands down to Mónéy's ass and gripped it tightly.

"I want you now," she groaned between kisses. I nodded my head and lifted her up. Mónéy got to ripping my shirt off and shit like she was the incredible hulk. Chanel stood and watched us for a while before turning to leave the restroom. As soon as the restroom door close Mónéy pulled back and slapped the shit out of me.

"What the fuck was that for," I asked walking closer to her. She pushed me back and walked over to the sinks.

"What the fuck was that for," she mimicked. "You know exactly what that was for. You got a whole lot of nerve to still be fucking her," she snapped. I looked around the bathroom confused. Mónéy was tripping for no entire reason and it was starting to aggravate me. I looked down at my dick and decided to work this situation out the best way I could. I needed me some puss and I was going to get it. If not from Mónéy, then from another bitch.

"Mónéy that's my baby mama," I reminded her. She turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Yo baby mama? She wasn't yo baby mama when we were fucking in your bedroom, now was she? When you told me you love me was she yo baby mama then? Huh Icy, answer me," she yelled. I raised my eyebrows and looked her over. Her reactions were making my dick get softer and softer.