You Think He Likes Your Twin More (PART 1) (BSM)

Harry: (age 5) He got home from tour two days ago and did he even ask about you? No. Why? Because you know he much rather Lindsay than you. As soon as Harry got home he went to play with your twin. You tried to ask him to play but, he would just push you aside, but you had enough so you were gonna ask him to play.

You marched right to Harry's room and knocked, the door opened.
"Oh...it's you." Harry mumbled.
"Hazza can we play dollies?" You asked in a sweet voice.
"No, Y/N, because I'm busy." He said bluntly.
"But you never play with me." You told him, tears brimming your eyes.
"I said no, Y/N!" He raised his voice.
"But..." You got cut off by Lindsay.
"Hazzy, can we go to the park?" She asked.
"Of course!." Harry exclaimed. What?!
"Okay, I'll go get ready." Your Lindsay exclaimed happily.
"Harry, you said you were busy." You said quietly. You were trying so hard not to cry.
"I'm taking Lindsay to the park!" He yelled at you. You were now fuming.
"I HATE YOU!" You blurted before bolting to your room. You slammed the door shut and jumped on your bed. A couple minutes later the front door slammed closed. They left you. I'm hungry you thought to yourself. Great!

Liam: (age 14)
You're on your way to pick Liam up at the airport and you were so excited. You haven't seen Liam in 8 months and you missed him so much. Once you arrived at the airport, you sat down on one of the waiting chairs.
~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~
You watched as all the people pulled out of the plane spotting all five boys. You and Amanda sprinted over to the boys. You went to go hug Liam but he dodged you and headed for your twin. As you watched that, someone wrapped their arms around your waist pulling you into their chest. You turned around and saw Niall.
"Hey, Y/N." Niall greeted.
"Hey, Nialler." You greeted back while still looking at Liam, he's giving Amanda a piggyback. You sighed. Niall gave you a concerning look.
"What's wrong?...Oh" He now understood after taking a glance at them.
"Yep." You replied. You walked right over to Liam.
"Hey, Liam." You greeted politely. He looked at you then turned away while rolling his eyes. You have him a confused look but he obviously didn't see it so you decided to try again.
"Liam...hello?" You said while poking his side. He whipped his head towards you and gave you a dirty look.
"What do you want Y/N?" He asked harshly. You stood there shocked. Liam  was never mean to you before but you just shrugged it off.
"Can I have a hug?" You asked.
"Um...I have a cold." He replied with a fake cough. You shed a couple tears but you looked away so he wouldn't see.

Once you got home you ran to your room and stayed there until supper. A couple minutes later your mom called you for dinner. So you walked downstairs to the table and sat down next to your mum.
"Y/n, how come you stayed in your room?" Amanda asked. You just shrugged and continued eating your food, not paying attention until your name was said. "Y/n made the football (soccer) team." Y/t/n said to Liam. I just nodded while he rolled his eyes. Again.
"May I be excused?" You asked before anyone could see you cry.
Not before muttering, "I knew he like y/t/n more." Leaving everyone shocked.
"Y/n!" Liam shouted after you but it was too late, you were already in your room.

Louis: (age 4) You are the youngest Tomlinson. Sometimes people forgot you were even born. Today Louis is coming home so you're so happy to see him for the holidays. You were playing in your room when the front door slammed closed.
"I'm home!" The familiar voice shouted. You sprinted downstairs to see everybody gathered around Louis, getting their hugs. You were an your way to Louis when all of a sudden your twin shoved you out of the way. You got back up and pushed her back and she went down like a sack of potatoes. She started crying and everyone looked at your like it was your fault. Louis rushed over to y/t/n picking her up.
"Y/t/n, what happened baby girl?" Louis asked once she calmed down.
"Y/n pushed me." Your twin said while pointing in your direction (Mind the pun)
"But..." You started but Louis cut you off,
"Y/n, you could have gotten your hug after, you didn't have to push your sister!" He shouted at you.
"But..." You started but Louis interrupted you. Again.
"Y/n, APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW!" Louis shouted even louder. You just shook your head. "Y/n..." Your mum warned.
"No!" You shouted. Louis' eyes grew wide.
"You're grounded until Christmas morning, now go to your room!" Louis shouted. Again. You ran upstairs but not before shouting, "I WISH I WAS NEVER EVEN BORN!" Then you slammed your door shut and collapse on your bed while sobbing.

Niall: (age 10) Niall was finally home from tour and you couldn't be happier. As soon as he walked in the door you jumped on him sending both you to the floor with a THUD.
"Y/n, what the hell is your problem?" Niall cursed at you. Tears brimmed your eyes as he gave you a glare. You hear footsteps coming towards you, there stood your twin, y/t/n.
"Hey, NiNi." Your twin greeted Niall. Niall's expression changed.
"Hey, Princess!" Niall exclaimed while spinning her around. You just stood there, letting the tears fall, and nobody was there to comfort you.
"What about me?" You asked. They both looked at you. Niall rolled his eyes while y/t/n walked towards you.
"Yeah, it's y/n's turn!" Your twin exclaimed.
"Um...actually my back hurts so um yeah." Niall said before walking off to his room. You started crying while your twin comforts you.
"Why does he like you so much more than me?" You asked. Your hugged you tight.
"Y/n, he loves us both equally." She told you.
"No he doesn't! He hates me and I don't know what I did to deserve this. I've been waiting for a whole 8 months to see him and this is how he shows how much he's missed me! He didn't even miss me!" You said now beginning to sob.
"You think I didn't miss you?" You heard Niall ask.

Zayn: (age 16) Zayn has been home for five days and he hasn't even talked to you yet. The only person he actually hung out with is your twin. You wanted to go to the movies so you walked over to Zayn's door and knocked three times. He opened the door with a smile that whipped into a frown.
"Oh I thought you were y/t/n." He said bluntly.
"Zayn do you want to go to the movies with me?" You asked hopefully. He shook his head which caused you to frown.
"Sorry but I'm going to the movies with y/t/n." He replied harshly.
"Well can I come with you?" You asked.
"No, I want to spend time with my sister!" He shouted.
"I'm your sister too!" You shouted back at him.
"Don't raise your voice at me!" He hissed at you.
"Zaynie, I'm ready!" You twin yelled from downstairs. Zayn pushed you quite roughly into the wall before heading downstairs. The door slammed shut.

————————A/N————————
Sorry, I didn't really have a lot for Zayn. I couldn't really think of one.