"So Katie you were born here too?" Mya asks.

"No, I'm actually from America. Los Angeles" Katie says happily.

..............

I put my red lipstick on and we all walk downstairs meeting the guys' eyes.

Alex stares at me, "There's no way you're taking my baby girl out looking that beautiful" He gets up from off the couch to meet me.

" Oh yes, we are" Misty replies.

"Misty...wow you look...amazing," Eric says staring at Misty.

"Ok no this is what we're not going to do, come on we know we look hot let's go," Angelina grabs my arm and practically drags me to the door.

"She better not come back drunk" Alex order.

"It's Brazil Alex, of course, she'll come back drunk," Katie says.

"Duh!" We all say laughing, Alex opens his mouth to say something but Mya closes the door before he can speak a syllable.

I look at Katie, and she'd look back at me.

We both know I'm not drinking.

.............

"Where are we going first?" Misty asks.

"Shopping!" We yell in the car.

I buy about 5 bathing suits and more dresses and shorts than pants. "Sooo whatcha think?" Katie says turning around to show us her light pink sundress.

"It's gorgeous" Mya compliments.

"I love it," Angel says.

"Buy it" I encourage.

............

"I know the place that throws the best parties but first we need to get Hiya," I say driving to my old friend's house.

The house is already crowded with people dancing. I park the car and we squeeze through the people and into the huge house.

"Excuse me wheres Hiya?" I ask a stranger who is sitting on the couch talking to someone.

"Outside on the platform", He answers.  We walk back outside, I see Hiya sitting near the dance floor in a chair with her sunglasses on. She has a black sheer see-through top on with a black skirt on, no shoes, and sunglasses on.

She looks like she got a tan again. I flip her chair over making her plop on the ground in the fake sand.

"Hey what the hell?" She says getting up and taking her glasses off.

"Ahhhh! eiiiiiii Rosalina! what are you doing here?! I haven't seen you since you were 16" She hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"I moved here with my friends," I say.

"And boyfriend" Katie coughs.

"namorado? You're so fresh...Wait was that Kat!" She hugs Katie.

"Yeah her GIRLFRIEND is here too," I say smirking.

  "Amiga? Ahh, Kat" Hiya says surprised.

Angel coughs.

"Oh, these our friends Angelina" I put my hand on her shoulders.

"Pretty pretty" Hiya.

"This is Misty" gesturing the same.

Hiya hugs her.

"And Mya...Katie's girlfriend" I say. Hiya hugs her as well then takes a step back.

"So very pretty you guys look like models" Hiya compliments, everyone says thank you.

"We're going to fiesta you coming?".

"si si vamos" Hiya walks towards where the car is parked. "Umm, you're leaving your party?" Misty asks.

"Oh, my brother threw this one not me he's inside somewhere".

"Your shirt" Katie reminds Hiya.

Hiya looks down at her shirt, her perky breasts are showing through her shirt. She simply grabs her breasts and pushes them up, "Better?". We all laugh"Oh whatever Hiya you have no shame" Katie says laughing.

"Si the human body is beautiful".

"I like her," Angel says.

"Ok but you for getting your shoes," I say to her.

Oh, si my shoes" She runs in the house and we all get into the big car Alex brought. I honk the horn to let Hiya know where we are amongst these other cars.

She hops in the car holding her black heels and her long fawn wavy hair smacks Mya in the face.

"Damn are you rapunzel's cousin?".

"I'm always meaning to cut it," Hiya says.

...........

My phone started ringing "hello?".

"Rose where are you guys?" Alex's voice questions through the phone.

"To Partay".

"No, where are you," He asks.

"To Partay!" I yell even louder thinking he can't hear me.

"Stay where you are" He hangs up.

"Who was that?" Angel the other sober one asks.

"Alex, He said he's coming to pick us up and we should stay where we are".

.............

We end up coming home and tending to the drunk girl's needs, I lay on the couch and fall asleep. I wake up to soft sheets over me, I open my eyes I'm in bed. I look at the clock 2:43am.

"Go back to sleep babe" Alex mumbles cuddling me I lay down he wraps an arm around my waist. I fall back asleep.