[Dia x Model!Reader]

Dia loves idols.

She made her own costumes and performed songs together with Ruby in their living room. She loved them deeply.

However, there was someone she admired more than muse or any other school idol.

It was Y/N L/N.

Y/N was a rising model in the industry who is well known for her. Dia discovered her when she bought a magazine A-Rise was part of. Y/N happened to be the cover girl.

It evolved from curiosity to something else. She started following her social media accounts and watching shows in which she had starred in. It was more than admiration. It was love. But she didn't want to admit that. Besides, she had no chance of being with someone famous.

Unlike school idols, this was one thing she hide to from Ruby and her friends. Who knows what'll happen if Mari found out that Dia had a lil' crush on some model.

Aqours Practice

"We did it!"

Chika yelled as they finally completed the choreography for their next live. Everyone was tired and took their well deserved break. Dia checked her twitter and saw a post by Y/N.

Taking a break from our photoshoot in Uchiara. I love the view :)

*Insert photo of Y/N and Mt. Fuji*

It took her a few seconds to realize what was happening. Then she dropped her phone in shock.

"Dia? What happened?"

She ignored Kanan and just stood there. Y/N was in Uchiara. She was just a few minutes away from her.

"Dia?"

"Oh. Sorry. Does anyone want drinks?" she asked everybody. "I'm going to the convenience store."

"Really, Then I want-- wait Dia?"

Before anyone could even tell what they wanted Dia sprinted away in a hurry. Mari picked up Dia's phone.

"Oh~! So that's why...fufufu."

Mari couldn't wait to tease her when she gets back.

-

'I can't believe I'm doing this...'

As soon as she exited the school, she went to the nearest convenience store and thought of stalking her.

'Maybe I should buy some drinks first...'

She decided to hold of her plan. She regrets not asking what they wanted so she had no idea what to get. She blindly grabbed the nearest drink she saw but instead of a can, what she caught was a hand of someone else.

She looked to see a very familiar face staring back at her. One she stared at for hours and hours. It was Y/N.

Shcoked, she couldn't utter a single word. They just stared at each other, waiting for one of them to break the ice. Neither of them released their grasp of the other's hand. It was getting weird, so Dia spoke but she got cut off.

"Aren-"

"You're Kurosawa Dia-san right?! From Aqours? I'm a big fan! Please let me have your autograph!"

"E-Eh?!"

"Wait! I think I have a piece of paper in my bag-"

Once again, she was shocked. Not only was she here in front of her, she was also asking for her autograph.

"W-Wait a second! You're Y/N right?!"

"Yep! That's me! Why?"

Dia hurriedly took out a notebook she prepared and bowed down holding it.

"Can I also have your autograph? I've been reading your magazines and following you for a long time!"

"Sure!"

Y/N immediately signed it. Everything was unexpectedly going well. However, her phone rang interrupting their conversation. She excused herself and took the call, nodding and saying sorry here and there. When she returned from the call, Dia tried to ask who was it.

"So uhm-"

"Sorry! I have to go. Anyways, here!"

She immediately handed over the autograph and ran outside, not without bumping into a magazine rack. Dia found it cute, but then she lost her chance to ask for her phone number. Or so she thought.

Looking at her autograph, she realized something else was written.

02849284633
Call me~
- Y/N <3

And Dia fainted then and there.

Omake

"Ugh..."

"Onee-chan? Are you okay?"

"Yeah...where am I?"

"Shiny~! You are in idol hell!"

"What?!"

She quickly scanned the surroundings, and realized that she was surrounded by copies of her friends in different forms. Nesoberis, JPG pictures, and life sized figures.

"What the hell-"