[Umi x Reader]

You have always been in love her.

Umi Sonoda. A second year at Otonokizaka Academy and a member of the school idol group u's. She is also a member of the school's archery club. She is well known in school for all of this. It is expected that she gets love letters and confessions.

You were one of those people who admired her deeply. Who wouldn't fall in love with her?

Once you tried confessed to her. You were extremely worried.

What if I'm not good enough?

What if she hates me?

What if she rejects?

As if you were in a story meant to go well, she accepted your confession. You were extremely happy. It was the best time of your life. You remembered your first date clearly. It surprised you that she was way nervous than you. You two ended up in many awkward situations but somehow both of you warmed up and started conversing like a normal couple. She walked you home and as thanks, you gave her a small peck on the cheeks. She ended up a blushing mess and you ran to you room ashamed of what you did but still grinning widely.

Then came the day when she introduced you to her friends. When the other members found out, they were surprised that out of all people, Umi, the person who yelled shameless when she read a love novel is the first one to get a girlfriend. Everyone started teasing her while you just stood there giggling. You started spending time with them. Getting to know them.

Soon you started hanging out at your place. You would cuddle with her while she just held you. She wasn't embarrassed anymore of those sweet acts. But she still somehow turns redder than Maki's hair when you give her a french kiss.

You wanted to reminisce more but you were cut off when you bumped into a certain someone. You groaned in pain and looked up to see a certain blue haired girl holding out her hand.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't looking. Seriously Honoka needs to stop running around the halls."

You took her hand and replied "It's fine. It was also my fault for not paying attention."

"I'm glad you are alright. I'm Umi Sonoda. You are?"

"It's (Y/N)"

"Sorry again (Y/N)-san. Hope we see each other sometime." she then walk away and proceeded to finding their leader.

That's right. It's not like you two are actually a couple. It all just in your head. You felt stupid thinking everything you imagined would come true. Your heart ached when you realize that she'll never notice you. She's an idol. You are just a normal student. It's not like some magical force will bind you two together right?

Walking down the halls, you went back to daydreaming dreams that will never ever come true.

-------

Requested by @Matsuri123123

Sorry it's short. I didn't reach my 1000 words quota. I am quite sad since I didn't reach tier 2 for Bubble Umi.  I wasn't able to idolize that beautiful SR. Sorry Umi, I lack diligence. I failed you. And those feeling affected my story. I failed you Umi.

Next up is...Eli x Reader? Yeah.