[Riko x Tomboy!Protective!Reader]

"No more! This is too much!"

Chika slumped on the table groaning. Exams are next week so everyone decided to have a study session at my apartment much to my dismay.

"Can't we just take a short break?" 

"No! We can't afford wasting time. Exams are in two days." the student council president says.

Mari however doesn't agree with her. She tosses herself onto Dia's lap and pouts saying "C'mon don't be like that. Plus it we need to rest once in a while."

Of course, Dia being too gay for Mari, couldn't resist her charms and gave in."I guess it wouldn't hurt..." she replied.

"Yosh! Why don't we buy some snacks? I'm hungry zura." Hanamaru suggested. At the same time Chika's stomach growled causing everyone to stare at her.

"Hehe....sorry."

"So that settles it. Who would like to come with me?" I asked. Dia, Mari, and Yō raised their hands. As we were about to leave a certain pianist decided to join us.

"Let me come too." Riko smiled at me. I look away to try to hide the growing blush on my face.

"S-Sure." I stutter out.

"Is there anything you guys want?" Yō asks before we head on out.

"Mikan!"

"Anything is fine!"

Of course Dia being an overprotective sister didn't forget to check on her sister before leaving.

"If anything happens to my sister, you're dead to me." she told harshly staring into the soul of the self proclaimed fallen angel.

"H-Hai!" Yoshiko stuttered out.

"Don't worry Dia-chan. I'll make sure to keep Yoshiko-chan in check zura." As she said that I heard a faint "IT'S YOHANE" but I ignored it. Probably just my imagination.

-----

We arrived at the convenience store and decided to split up and get whatever we want. Mari insisted on shouldering all the expenses. That I am thankful for. I had a feeling that Yō would buy a lot of food for a certain childhood friend. Meanwhile I took the opportunity to get as much sandwiches. Definitely not for someone I like. It's just for me. Trust me.

After I got all I needed I headed towards Yo but not without seeing a pair of lesbians specifically a penguin and a rich dudette.

"Seriously? Can't they hide their gay for just a minute?" I mumbled to no one in particular but Yō heard.

"You are probably just jealous you can't do the same to your Riko." she retorted.

"N-No! Besides she isn't mine yet..."

"Yet. She isn't yours yet." Yō smirked. She looks around looking for the person they are talking about yet can't find her.

"Where's Riko-chan?" I look around and can't see her anywhere.

"Wait here. Let me look for her." I left my sandwiches with her and I ran outside hoping to see her but not before hearing someone shout...

"Just confess already!"

---

I went towards Mari and Dia and asked them if they had seen Riko.

"Hey did you guys know where Riko went?" I asked. They for once actually stopped their flirting(Which Dia insists is just playful banter) and Mari replied.

"I think she went out to get some fresh air. Maybe you should go check on her."

"Okay then. Thanks!" I went outside and saw Riko a few meters away looking at the scenery. I was about to call her name until I saw a bunch of guys go near her. At first they just seemed like they were asking her a few questions but they suddenly took hold of her wrists and she started to struggle. I ran as fast as I could and my fist collided with one of the thug's jaw. He fell down the ground and the others looked at me angrily and surrounded us.

"Y-Y/N..." I felt Riko tug the hem of my shirt. I turned my head and smiled at her in assurance. Then I quickly glared at them.

"Who are you people?"

One of them, who seems to be their leader, snickered and said "We were just asking that little lady for a good place to stay. Is that bad?"

"It seemed like you were going to take her somewhere though. And if you try that again to my Riko, then I'm gonna have to call the police." I threathened.

"Tsk. Let's go boys." They all walked away carrying the guy I knocked out. Seemed like I hit him too hard.

"Are you okay?" I faced Riko and held her hand.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine. Thank you for protecting me." she said blushing.

" (Y/N)! Riko! Are you guys alright?!" We turned to see the other girls running toward.

"We saw those guys trying to gang up on you. Good thing (Y/N) was there. You guys could have gotten hurt!" Dia angrily says but it looks more like she is worried.

"We're fine. Good thing (Y/N) was there. She chased them away." Riko says.

"Yeah. Good thing (Y/N) was there~" Yo chimed in. I glared at her and crossed my arms. "Shut up."

"Anyways let's get home. We were supposed to be studying."

-----

"....And then we fucked."

"No we didn't Mari! Anyways Ruby we're..."

We open the door to see Ruby sitting on Yoshiko's lap while Maru was behind her biting her neck. Chika was nowhere to be found.

"YOSHIKO! HANAMARU!"

"Yoha!"
"Pigii!
"Zura!"

-------------------

Requested by @Kuroki_Rin08

Yay! I finally finished it!

Also I wanted to somehow include everyone but I forgot Kanan. Yeah.

Next it Riko x Male Reader. Yay.