[Nozomi x Writer!Reader]

"Oi (Y/N)cchi come here!" said the purple haired girl as she ran up towards the hill with grace. I on the other hand is breathing heavily from what it seems to be 2 minutes of running. Being in an idol group does has it's benefits.

Before I could even reply she suddenly jumped towards me causing us to stumble backwards and land on the grass.

"Ouch! Be careful when running-" our eyes met, faces nearly touching. Her turquoise eyes staring back at me ready to claim my lips.

"(Y/N)cchi... I love you."

"I love you too..."

Our faces moved closer to each other. I closed my eyes waiting for what may be the sweetest moment of my life until I felt suddenly pain in my head.

"Agh! That hurts!" I groaned. I looked up to see the Idiot Trio staring at me with worried faces.

"Shit! She woke up!"

"Of course she would nya! Anyone hit with a volleyball would nya!"

"Ahh! Nico-chan what should we do?!"

"I don't know!"

I stood up my face filled with anger. I was ready to kill them for ruining my beautiful dream but someone beat me to it.

"Ara, it looks like you girls want to be punished again." Nozomi said while her hands are up ready to grope their chests, two which are non-existent.

"Run!" they shouted running out of the clubroom.

"Yeah they better run." All my good dreams always seem to end right at those moments when I was so close to getting what I wanted. Speaking of which what am I doing here in the clubroom? Oh right. I forgot had to revise Umi's lyrics for their new song.

"Hey Nozomi where are the others?" I ask the tarot reader who is already sitting down on the chair opposite of me.

"Elicchi went home early to take care of a sick Alisa. Maki is in the Music Room. Hanayo has family matters to attend to. The Idiot Trio just ran out after we scared them. Umi has archer practice and Kotori is watching her." she smiled at me. She took her tarot cards from her bag and started shuffling them. A realization then dawned on me.

"So we're the only ones left?"

"Yeah..."

Silent enveloped the room as we stared into each other. It was getting awkward so I stood up and went beside Nozomi since I remembered that I placed my bag there. I took out a notebook and pen then went back to my seat. Placing the notebook on the table, I flipped it open and started jotting down the events that happened during my dream. I tend to get ideas for stories from my dreams but it nowadays all I dream about is the Student Council Vice President.

Writing stories help make me somehow experience my dreams even if I know they may never happen. Like how I may not have a chance with Nozomi. I'm not surprised if she likes Eli or maybe Umi.

"(Y/N)-cchi what's that?" Before I knew it she was right beside me leaning forward trying to see what I wrote but I quickly closed it. Who knows what will happen if she finds out about what kind of things I write in here?

"Nothing. Just notes." She pouted in reply to my answer. Damn. She's too cute. Her cheeks look so squishy. I lifted right hand and pinched her cheek.

"Ow! S-Stop it!" she held the cheek I just pinched and pouted once again.

"Hahaha! Sorry I can't help it. Anyways I need to head home. I have a curfew." I immediately grabbed my bag and went out the clubroom.

*At home*

Ah. Finally done with homework. I stretched my arms and started cleaning my desk. Speaking of which I should continue writing my story. I searched for my notebook in my bag but...

Shoot.

I left it at the clubroom.

And last person in the room was...

Nozomi.

What should I do? If she sees all that she'd probably be weirded out and stay away from me. Maybe I shouldn't go to school then. Great. All I can do is hope that she didn't read whatever is inside. I'll just try to calm down and hope for the best.

That's what I said but I couldn't sleep that night.

*The next day*

Since I couldn't sleep I just decided to go to school a little bit earlier and hopefully find my notebook in one piece and away from any of the members' hands.

I was wobbling towards the clubroom since I barely had gotten sleep. Luckily my notebook was still there in it's exact place I last left it. Since I was so sleepy and had 2 hours before classes start I decided to take a little nap before heading to class.

I was awakened by the sound of the door opening. I am a light sleeper so I can get interrupted easily during sleep. I quickly looked up to see Nozomi smiling at me.

"What are you doing here (Y/N)? It's unusually early. Usually you are either late or just on time." she said with a teasing grin.

"I just wanted to get something."

"Oh. You mean your notebook filled with fantasies of you and me?"

Ah. Damn it.

"W-What do you mean?" I said nervously as my head starts turning as red as Maki's favorite food.

"I read what's inside. You have been thinking about those things secretly huh?" she smirked. She walked towards my place. She was now inches away from me so I moved backwards.

"I-It's not w-what you think! I just..." my back hit the wall and our faces are too close that I can barely breathe. Her right arm is at the side of my head preventing me from making an escape. She whispered to my ear "Why just dream when we can make those dreams a reality." Huh? What is she saying? She was about to make with my lips but...

"Honoka I swear if you--Whaaa?! T-That's just s-shameless! Honoka let's go!" Umi slammed the door and we heard Honoka whining as she was being dragged away. Nozomi stepped away from me finally giving me time to breathe and calm down.

She kissed me.

"So (Y/N)-cchi. I also read some stories that aren't quite meant for kids. Want to make those come true too?"

"No way!"

---

I wanted to post atleast one thing today. So ere' it is. I'll probably post the requests tomorrow cause it's nighttime here.