[Maki x Famous!Reader]

Reader's POV

I opened my locker to be greeted by another pile of letters. I just wanted to get my textbook but now I have to deal with this. I sighed and put them into a paper bag I had prepared especially for situations like this.

"Wow! More letters? It hasn't even been a day!" said my ginger-haired classmate in awe.

"You even get confessions from other schools." chirped the grey bird.

I guess that what you get for being well known. Considering that your mother is an actress in quite a lot of known movies and your dad's a traveling
musician, the idea of a box of letters in just a few hours isn't really far-fetched. You were also pretty attractive.

"Amazing Y/N-san. You can probably rival me and Eli." the archer said.

"It's kind of nice being famous but..." instead of continuing my sentence I glanced to my right and met with a certain pianist's violet eyes.

"Hey Maki-chan!" I yelled and ran towards her which made her squeak in suprise and hide something I can't seem to make out behind her back.

Cute.

She slowly looked and me and replied "H-Hello Y/N. W-Why are you here? Aren't you going to eat lunch?"

"Well I was going to but I needed to get my textbook and now I have to deal with this." I lifted up the paper bag I was holding filled with letters.

"It's nice to read such heartwarming letters. You get to feel how much they admire you." 

It'd be nice to get one from you though.

"You don't have to brag about that! I have more letters than you and I've been confessed to so many times!" she started twirling a strand of her hair looking away from me.

She suddenly spouted. Huh? I didn't do anything. Why is she bragging?

"Uh Maki-chan what exactly do you want to say?" I'm confused. Why would she just say those things out of nowhere?

"Idiot!" she started walking away from me. Geez I don't get her. But I guess I still need to somehow make up with her even if I do not understand why.

"She's probably jealous."

I turned back to see my fellow second years smiling. What they said is probably true. I know Maki likes me. And I do too. In fact everyone in muse knows. The problem is that I can't find the right moment to confess to her. And she is just...tsundere. But that is why I like her though. The way she blushes when I say something sweet to her. How she can't be honest but her face show it all-

"Guys! We are late for class!" Honoka yelled.

We ran as fast as we can towards the classroom. So much for having lunch. I guess I'll just talk to Maki later.

Maki's POV

"Maki-chan! Where have you been? We were looking for you nya!"

I entered the classroom to be greeted by my two friends. I ignored them went to my seat and brought out the letter I was supposed to give to (Y/N). Yes I like her. But it's hard to confess to her when she is famous. Maybe I'm just to hesitant.

"What's that? A letter?" said Hanayo.

I immediately hid the letter under my desk and said "N-No it isn't! Why would I give (Y/N) a letter anyway! It's not like she's attractive!"

"We didn't say anything about (Y/N)-chan nya!" Rin grinned.

"Ugh! Just forget what I said!" I slumped into my seat sighing. What should I do? Stupid Maki.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Rin and Hanayo smiling at me.

"You should just be honest Maki-chan"

"Shut up."

Reader's POV

We are currently at the rooftop. The girls are practicing when I suddenly had an idea for a new song. I kind of help μ's compose songs so it isn't really surprising. I started going to the stairs.

"(Y/N)-cchi where are you going?"

All stares were on me as I replied "I feel like composing so I'll be at the Music Room. Don't mind me." I continued walking away. I started to hear the members talking but I didn't turn back. They better not be talking about me.

Maki's POV

"So Maki when are you going to confess?" Eli immediately said as soon as (Y/N) was gone.

"W-Wha? I-I'm not g-going to..." I fumbled over my words, my face turning as red as my hair as blood rushes up to my face.

All of them just stared with expectant faces. But they are right. I should take this chance. I sigh. "Fine. I'll be back. And do not even think about following me!" I ran out of the rooftop with all my might. I do not know where my energy come from but I just ran.

I finally arrived at the Music Room. I opened the door expecting to see her there only to feel someone breath into my ear. I immediately turned around to see the culprit who was none other than (Y/N).

"Why are you here Maki? I thought you guys were practicing?" she asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? I thought you were inside." she went in the room and sat in front of the piano.

"Unfortunately I had to run since some of my admirers saw me. Luckily I lost them." I sat beside her and started playing the notes one by one. She then faced me.

"So you haven't answered my question. Why are you here?"

This is it. My heart is beating so fast. I've never been this nervous my entire life. "(Y/N), I-I...l-love..." Just three words Maki! Just say it.

She grinned and leaned closer. Her
(e/c) are staring into mine and I couldn't take it. I closed my eyes waiting for contact. But it didn't come.
I opened my eyes and she was gone.

"Maki. Look behind you." I turned around ready to burst but instead I felt something touch my lips. I close my eyes, relishing the sensation until we were out of breath and had to part.

"I love you Maki."

She was just grinning but she looks so beautiful. I started blushing again when I realized that she beat me to it.

"Idiot. I was supposed to confess first."

----

Requested by OtakuEiaWP