[Honoka x Cold!Reader]

Ah. Such a perfect day. Birds are singing. Flowers are blooming. The breeze is neither too warm nor too cold. A perfect day to have lunch. Except for the fact that a certain someone kept bugging me to go watch them during practice. Again. For the nth time this week. Ever since I moved here to Tokyo and started class she's been following me everywhere.

"Come on (Y/N)-chan! It's just for 2 hours!" the ginger hair says as she eats her bread. Doesn't she gain weight?

"I have something to do."

"Like what?"

"Go home."

"That just means you have nothing to do!" she pouted and turned to Umi. "Hey Umi-chan help me out!" she begged the blue haired woman who replied "Even if we force her she won't come." Honoka flailed her arms and faced her other friend. "Kotori-chan?" "Sorry Honoka-chan." she replied sadly clasping her hands together. "Kotori-chan not you too!" she groaned and continued forcing me. Even trying to persuade me using bread. As usual I just ignored her and ate my lunch. Time has passed and lunch was finally over. Everyone went back to their seats including the three and class started.

---

Afterschool. I pack my things while waiting for everyone to leave the classroom. I was in luck as those three didn't go to me at all. Finally she's gone. Instead of going home like I told them I went to an empty classroom and just thought about random stuff. Minutes passed and I got bored. Maybe I should just go home. I thought about that girls offer and decided to take a quick glance at the rooftop. I was climbing up the stairs when I heard them practicing.

"One, two, three, four..."

I opened the door slightly and took a peek. They didn't seem to notice me and just continued dancing. I was about to leave when someone caught my eye. Her moves are so graceful yet energetic that it makes me want to just go there and compliment her. Which I accidentally did.

"Amazing." Honoka took notice of me and ran towards me and tried to hug me but I dodged her causing her to hit the ground.

"Ouch! That hurt. But you came!" She smiled while holding her butt. She dragged me and introduced me to the members. She continued trying to hug me but of course I keep dodging her.

"Tch. Don't think I'll watch you guys again."

*months later*

Much to my surprise I started hanging out with them and opened up a little. Just a little. I still barely talk to them. If I do I'd reply with retorts or spat mean words. They didn't mind though. It was afterschool and we are at a fast food chain just eating. The others were chatting while I am just peacefully eating your burger when someone shouted. Guess who?

"Ahhhhhhh!!!" Yup. It's Honoka. Everyone stopped whatever they were doing and looked at her.

"What's wrong Honoka-chan?" Kotori asked.

"I left my textbook! I need to go back to school!" Umi looked at Honoka in disappointment. "This is why I told you to always check your things!"

Before Umi can start lecturing Honoka again Nozomi interjected. "Now calm down. There is nothing we can do except go back. Maybe someone can accompany Honoka? (Y/N)?" I glared at her for making that suggestion. This is why I try to stay away from her.

"Nozomi..." I did the scariest glare I could do but she just smiled at me. She doesn't even look fazed.

"Okay. Let's go!" Before I could object Honoka grabbed my arm and dragged me all the way to school. It was more tiring than normally walking to school. I wanted to get this over with so I asked where did she leave it. She said it was in their classroom. We went there and immediately took it.

"Ah there it is. Now let's head back!" Right as she said that we heard the door slam close. I ran to it and tried opening it but it was locked.

"It's locked." I knew it was a bad idea to come. If only if it wasn't for that Big Tits suggestion I could've been at home reading doujins or playing SIF.

"Ahhh! (Y/N)-chan what should we do?! What if we get stuck here forever? No food no water..." And now she is overreacting. I tried taking out my phone but realized that I left it in my bag. And my bag was with the others.

"I don't have my phone. Guess we will have to wait." Maybe the others will realize we haven't came back. "Hey Honoka-" I faced her to see that she was sitting down, hands on her face and quietly sobbing. I was surprised. I thought she would just scream or do something else but she is actually scared. I felt a bit sad for her so I knelt in front of her and held her left cheek with my right hand.

"It'll be fine." I smiled at her.

"But-" Before she could reply I kissed her right on the lips. She seemed to try and break free but gave in. After a while we had to part to breathe.

"What was..." she started turning into a million shades of red. Right when I thought nothing could be redder than her face I heard a scream behind me saying:

"SHAMELESS!!!"

---------

I never thought I'd get writer's block. I felt like I didn't portray the Cold character and Honoka was maybe OOC. I hope I feel more content with the next one which will be Hanayo x Reader if I remember. Sorry it took a bit of time.

Requested by Kistune123