[Eli x Reader]

Your POV

You have been standing outside Eli's home for 30 minutes already but you still can't bring yourself to go in. "Why the heck did I agree to this?" you thought in your head.

*Flashback*

"(Y/N)!" You turn around to see Eli carrying a bunch of documents. She seemed to be having a hard time so you went to her and carried half of it.

"Thank you." she smiled at you.

"It's no problem. So why are you carrying these anyway?" you asked.

"Well the student council has been quite busy these past few days. I though maybe I should bring some of these home to finish." she sighed. "But since Nozomi is busy with her new girlfriend Hanayo, I have to do more work than usual."  you looked at her and wished you could somehow lessen her workload.

You were already at the student council room. You placed all the documents you were carrying and exclaimed "Alright! Why don't I help you Eli?"

"Eh? Are you sure I'm not being a bother?" she looks at you in surprise.

"Of course! Anything for you Eli!"

*End of flashback*

After that she texted you the details. She told you to go to her house at the weekend. You were glad that you could finally spend some time alone with her but you were also extremely nervous. This is your first time in her house, or any of your friends house in particular.

You looked at your watch to see that you have been standing outside for too long. Gathering all your courage, you went to the front of their door and knocked. After a few seconds the door opened and you see a girl who looked like Eli but younger. You remembered her mentioning about a younger sister.

"Hello. I'm (Y/N). Where is your sister?" she looks at you warily then suddenly her face lights up.

"Are you Onee-chan's girlfriend?" your face erupted into a blush when she said that word. Girlfriend.

"Who is- (Y/N)! You're here!" she lets you get inside before you talk anymore. You muttered a small excuse before taking of your shoes. You two headed into her room. She immediately took out a whole ton of papers which seem to be forms and documents.

"Is that seriously everything we need to do?!"You knew how difficult it was to be in the student council but you never expected the workload to be this heavy.

"We haven't gotten much time on our hands because of idol practice and homework. Plus the fact that Nozomi is starting to forget she is part of the student council." she sighs and we start working.

One hour later

"I'm tired!"

It has just been an hour but you were extremely tired. You weren't used to just sitting and arranging things. And your grades weren't that great either.

"Let's take a small break then." Just in time Alisa came in carrying a tray that tea and cookies in it. She placed it on the table. Eli said her thanks and she left.

"Oh actually Alisa said something to me when I was still outside." I blushed remembering what she said.

"Really? What did she say?" she took a cup of tea took a sip.

"She asked if I were your girlfriend." And then Eli spat out what she was drinking and coughed. I immediately stood up and went to her, still blushing.

I patted her back to calm down her coughing fit. After that we just looked away in embarrassment.

"Anyway, let's continue working!" Eli suggested and I agreed. We just sat in complete silence. Meanwhile I couldn't get that recent matter off my head. Since in reality, I actually wanted what Alisa said to happen.

"I don't mind being your girlfriend."

"Huh? What did you just say?" She stared wide eyed in shock. Did I just say that out loud? What should I do?

Oh well. Might as well say everything right here.

"Yes. Eli Ayase, I like you. No, I love you. So, I wouldn't mind being your girlfriend. If that is what you want." We stared at each other for a few seconds. Eli then turned red at the realization of what has just been said.

"You don't mind being my girlfriend?" I nodded in response. She burst out into tears and jumped into my arms. Due to my surprise I fell on the floor while she just hugged me. She whispered to me ear.

"I love you too."

~~~

"Bye Eli" I said to her before I went back home. On the way I felt my phone ring. It was none other than Nozomi. I picked up the call.

"Hi Nozomi."

"Hey (Y/N)cchi. The cards told me my prediction was right."

"Yeah Nozomi. You were right. Thanks for helping me."

"No problem. So, did you guys kiss?"

"Nozomi!"

----

Requested by Kristal_Amada

Eli is my [2nd] Waifu~

Anyone who already listened to the preview of Azalea's "Innocent Bird"? It's so badass. Also the in the CD Jacket Kanan's hair is let down.

So pretty~Hanamaru is too precious

So pretty~
Hanamaru is too precious. Must protect.

Next is Riko x Tomboy!Protective!Reader~

Yes. Added Aqours just because I'm lazy to separate them.