Stay Strong

"We will be landing in 5 minutes", the pilot said over the intercom. I pulled my seat forward and looked out the window. I felt the plane start to descend. This was my least favorite part of the plane ride because I just feel all this blood rushing to my head. The tires fall out and we start getting closer to the runway. Finally we land and I collect my things and head out.

I first call a taxi to come and pick me up then I head to get by bag from baggage claim. Once I get my bag I start to head out and wait for my taxi. Thankfully there was no paparazzi there so it was peace and quiet. I sat there waiting for a taxi then I saw one come up. It stopped by me so I got in. "Where to miss", the taxi driver said. "4173 sunset lane", I said. ( I don't know if it is a real place but I just wrote the first thing that came to my head)

Why does everything good have to turn bad I thought. I just put my head on the window and stared into space. "Were here", said the taxi driver which snapped me from my thoughts. I went to give him money but he stopped me. "Don't worry about it's on the house", he said. "Thanks", I said. I got out of the taxi and went to get my luggage. I opened the trunk and grabbed it. I closed it and headed up our pathway.

I was about to ring the door bell when the door opened. I saw it was my dad. "What are you doing here", he asked. "You know I was just missing you", I said. "Here why don't we go inside I'll make you some hot chocolate and then you can tell me what really happened", he said. I smiled and walked over to the couch. My dad can be so caring sometimes.

He comes back and hands be my hot chocolate. I took a sip and instantly feel the chocolatey warmth running down my throat. Hot chocolate always relaxes me. "Ok so tell me what happened", my dad said. I put the hot chocolate down and turned to my dad. "Where do I start", I asked. "From the beginning", he said. So I spent 30 minutes telling my dad what happened.

By the time I was done I was in tears. "Come here honey", he said pulling me into a hug. I sat there crying on his chest. "It's ok. Now let me ask you something", he said. I pulled up and looked at him. "what", I asked. "Do you think you made the right decision", he asked me. "Yes it was turning to people agianst each other and I wouldn't feel right if they were always at each others throat", I said.

"Ok do you want me to stay home", he asked. "No dad I'm going to be fine", I said forcing a smile. "Alright but promise me one thing", he said. "Ok what is it", I asked. "Not to be to hard on yourself", he said. "Ok I promise", I said. "Good now I'll be home later", he said

He got up and walked out and grabbed his keys. He waved at me before shutting the door. When I saw his car pull away I started crying again. I didn't want my dad to worry about me and drop everything he was doing to just be here with me. It wasn't fair to him.

Sam's Pov

I never got back to bed after May left. I just sat in bed thinking of how May was put in a bad sitiuation. I decided to get out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and saw everyone was awake. "Morning", I said. I looked over at Liam and he didn't look to good. "Mornign sleeping beauty", Harry said while moving down to give me a kiss on my lips.

"NO PDA", Louis shouted. Harry and I pulled apart. Harry then turned to Louis and gave him a death stare."So what's for breakfast", I asked because I was starving. "We thought about going to get breakfast when May wakes up", Zayn said. "Gu", thats all I was able to say before Louis interputs me.

"I'LL WAKE HER UP", he shouted. Before I could say anything again he takes off to the bedroom. A couple of seconds later he comes back with a strange look on his face. "Guys May's that in there", Louis said. "What do you mean she's not in there", Niall asked. "She's not in her room. Her luggage is gone and her bed was made", he said.