Meeting New People

James Pov

I woke up sometime. I just knew it was late since it was pitch black in the house and outside. I felt something on my shoulder and I look down. I saw May asleep on me. I smiled she looked beautiful. I saw her start to stir so I closed my eyes. I think she woke up beause I could feel her head lift of my shoulders. I opened my right eye a little bit and I saw her looking at me. I just felt my inside melts.

She got closer to me and cuddled with me. She closed her eyes and went back to sleep. I felt my eyes drop so I went back to sleep. I was dreaming of me and May slow dancing under a full moon. I felt perfect like thats where we belong. The next thing I knew I heard someone say "Look at the two love birds." I open my eyes to see Carlos, Logan and Kendell staring at me. I look and May had her head on my chest and my arm was wrapped around her.

I felt a smile fall on my face. I was looking down at her and saw her eyes flutter open. She looked at me and she smiled up. Then she saw the boys looking and you could tell she was embarassed since she flew off of me. "Sorry about that", she said while blushing. "Don't worry about it I actually liked it", I replied. The boys walked to the kitchen and I helped May up.

Her ankle looked like it was getting better. She could walk without a limp. We walked into the kitchen. They boys had cereal boxes out and were digging in. We took a seat and I got a bowl with cereal. Through the whole time we were cracking up. Carlos was just being silly and doing some stupid things. He couldn't stop laughing that he spitt out his cereal on Logan. You could see Logans face get red. Logan got up and started to chase Carlos.

May's Pov

Logan started to chase Carlos around my house. They went outside and started to tackle each other. They grabbed each other and were still moving. Before you knew it they were falling in the pool in each others arms. We all started laughing so hard that tears where falling down our faces. I walk outside and ask "Do you want a towel?" They nodded and I went to the closet that held the towels. I grabbed to and was met outside by to dripping boys.

I handed them the towels and they went and dried off. They had to take off their shirts since that was dripping a lot. When there shirts were off I looked at their body and man did they have a nice one. We went back in my house and relaxed. At lunch time they I went to go make sandwhiches. James followed me into the kitchen.

I went to grab the bread while James went to go get the meat. We placed it on the counter. I started to make the sandwhiches while James went and got the condiments. I grabbed the mustard and started to squirt it but I went to the side and hit James in the shirt. "Oh it's on", he said. He grabbed some mayannasie and took a handful which he then threw it at me.

I started squirting more mustard at him. We were drenched and maynannasie and mustard. He got close to me and grabbed a piece of bread and started to wipe the mustard off of me. I went to back away but he grabbed my arm. He pulled me in close and I was staring at his eyes. We both leaned in to kiss. It felt amazing when he kissed me. When he pulled away he asked "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes", I said. We leant in to kiss.

We pulled away and we thought we should clean up. I grabbed two rags and wet them. We started to get the mustard and mayannasie off. We got most of it off just some stains on our clothes. We finished making the sandwhiches and went to take them to the boys. "What happened to you two", asked Kendell. "We got into a condiments fight" I said. They boys just laughed.

We ate our sandwhiches and watch tv. Once they finished they decided to leave. I got up and walked to the door with them. James was the last one to leave so hey gave me a quick kiss. He then started to the car. I wave to them as the drove away. I walked back inside and went to watch tv. At around 5 o'clock my dad came home. "Hey honey I signed you up today for school so you will be starting tomorrow", he said. I groaned. I don't mind school it's just that I will be the new kid.