Hanging out

James Pov.

I had fun with May tonight. She became one of my best friends even though I just met her. The guys like her and we all think she is pretty. When thinking back to the day that I met her I was kind of glad she got lost. We would of never met. When she smiles I can't help but feel all warm inside. The best part is she treats us like regular guys since she had no clue who we were.

We had dropped her off at her house and let me tell you it was huge. Her dad must have a pretty good job to afford that house. "James you there", I snapped out of my thinking and saw Carlos talking to me. "Yeah so what were you saying again", I said. "For the last time I think we should go ice skating tomorrow and bring May with us", said Logan.

Just thinking about her made butterflies fly in my tummy. I agreed but the boys told me not to text her since we were going to suprise her tomorrow. We pulled up to our hotel and heard our fans screaming. We got out and took pictures with them and autograph what they wanted. "Bye guys", we yelled. Once in the hotel we relaxed. It was stressful wondering if the fans would attack you at any minute. I was tired so i headed to bed. May was on my mind before I fell asleep.

May's Pov

I woke up to the sun pouring through my curtains. I opened them up and saw what a beautiful day. I go down stairs to see my dad home. "Hey sorry I haven't been around lately been busy with work and getting settled in", he said. "It's ok dad I haven't been home much anyways. I have been hanging out with my friends", I said. "Thats good you made friends already." I went up stairs and jumped in my shower.

I was singing One Direction. "Thats what makes you beautiful", I sang. People told me I had a good voice but I didn't think so. I got out of the shower and decided to let my hair go curly today. I blow dried it and my hair fell right into place. I opened my closset and put on some blue skinny jeans and pink off the shoulder shirt.

"She's up stairs", I heard my dad say. Now who could that be I thought. Just then my door busted open and I saw Big Time Rush standing there. "What are you guys doing here", I asked giving them a questioning look. "We wanted to suprise you and take you ice skating", said Kendall.

We walked out of my bedroom and headed towards the car outside I yelled to my dad I would be back later. We got into the car and the radio was turned up. We were talking softly when One Direction What Makes You Beautiful came on. "Oh we forgot to tell you that were touring with One Direction soon and you get to met them. You proably know who they are since your from England", Carlos said. "Yeah I heard of them. My friend was obsessed with them."

We pulled up to the skating rink which was in doors.Again Big Time Rush had the place closed so no fans came come and harm them. We rented are skates then headed out to the rink. I was a pretty good skater where I could even do tricks. We started skating off in a group. Some got bored so they left the group. I was doing tricks and leaps.

I saw the boys staring at me. "What are you staring at", I asked. "Your an awesome skater',they all said. "Yeah I was a competitive skater when I was younger", I said. "Why did you stop?" I looked down at the "I stopped when my mom died", I said queitly. I looked up and saw the boys expression. "Were so sorry", they said at the same times. "Don't be it happend a while ago I'm fine."

We go back to skating. I truly had a blast today. We all got tired and our feet hurt so we decided to call it a day. We got some hot chocolate at the concession stand and headed to the car. We got in and were all joking around. Before I knew it we were at my house. "You guys can stay for a bit since my dads not home", I said.

They all followed me out of the car and into the house. I dropped my house key on the little table by the door. We went to the tv room. I jumped on the couch and so did the boys. They all jumped on the same time so I went flying up in the air. I landed on the couch though. We all started laughing. I got the remote and turned the tv on.

We flipped through the channels but nothing was good so we soon turned it off. We decided to go outside and play a game. We went outside to the shed that my dad keeps all of our sports equipment. They decide on football so we grabbed it. We made teams. It was me, Carlos against James and Kendall. Logan was going to be quaterback for both teams. We were playing two hand touch. My team was on defence first. Carlos had Kendall and I had James.

Kendall hiked the ball to Logan and James took off. I was fast so I caught up to him. We were close together. Logan through it to Kendall and he scored. When we were on offence Carlos hiked the ball. I ran down the field and took a sharp right. Logan through it to me and I caught it. I took off running but James caught up to me. He pushed me by accident when trying to get to me. I tumbled over and landed on my ankle.

"May I'm so sorry I didn't mean to", I heard James say. I could hear the scardness in his voice. "Relax I'm ok", I said getting up but my ankle hurt so I fell back down. James pulled me up and put his arm around my waist. Carlos was on my other side so I put my arm on his shoulder. "I think we should quit now",said Carlos. I gave him a no duh look.

I hopped inside and they set me down on the couch. James got a pillow so I could put my foot up on the coffee table. "May you don't know how I feel so guilty", James said. "Don't worry I played football before I know that you get hurt", I said. "What don't you do", they asked. "Well I don't do cheerleading its to preppy", I said. They all just cracking up.

We turned on the tv and there show was on. We watched. I hate to admit but there show was pretty funny. It was getting close to dinner so we decided to order some pizza. The door bell rang but Carlos got since I couldn't get up. He got the pizza and brought it out to us. We all took a slice and chowed down.

They were going to sleep at my house because they didn't want to leave me with my ankle. It was sweet that they were so concerned. I was getting tired so James picked me up bridal style and carried to my room. He plopped me on my bed and said goodnight. I snuggled up in my covers and closed my eyes.

Moving to California wasn't so bad my met some pretty amazing guys. I fell asleep into a dream. It was me running around with Big Time Rush until this blonde skank showed up. She was all over James. I got jealous even though we weren't dating. I woke up sweating. It was morning so I decided to get up.

I totally forgot about my ankle until I got on it. They pain went shooting up my ankle. It didn't hurt to bad. I limped my way downstairs to see all the boys at the kitchen. "What are you doing on your foot", Kendall said. "I fine to walk around", I said. "No your not we saw you limp in here and we want you to stay off your foot", Kendall said. "Yes mom." The boys started laughing even Kendall.

I told the boys were the food was so they could make something. We had cereal so it was easy. Once finished Kendall carried me to the couch. I relaxed and put my foot up. We were going to do a movie marathon. First we were going to watch paranormal activity three, then toy story 3 last but not least mean girls.

I get scared easily. I was snuggled up into James during the scary parts. He had his arm around my shoulder. When the movie was done I was so glad. Carlos went and put on toy story 3. I was glad since I would know that it would be funny. We were cracking up through the movie. It was kind of late but it didn't matter we put on mean girls. That was one of my favorite movies. We all fell asleep during the movie. I woke up at 12 to my head laying on James and his arm around me. I couldn't help but smile.

Author's Note:

So how do you like the story so far. The contest is who should play May. Who ever wins will get a dedication, gets to be a character in my story and I will fan them. Also I can't wait til saturday I get to see Big Time Rush!!