Surprise

This is dedicated to XxHestiaxX for making this amazing cover and for my other story you all should go check out her stories.

I turned around a saw a good looking guy behind me. "Yeah I am. I just moved here and I have no clue where to go", I said. "Well i'll show you around. Oh and by the way my name is James. What is yours?", he said. "My name is May." "Well May why don't I show you around", he said.

He took my hand and we started walking through town. He showed me some shops. We got kind of thirsty so we walked into a starbucks. I ordered my usually a low fat latte. James ordered a regular cup of coffee. I went to reach in for my wallet but James quickly took out money and through it to the person working the cash register.

We walked to a booth and sat down. We were just making small talk. "Do you wanna head back to my place and meet the guys", he said. "Wait what other guys," I said. "You don't know who I am" I shook my head. "I'm in a group called Big Time Rush." I just made an O with my mouth.

We finished our drinks then headed out. He took my hand and led me to the hotel they were staying at. I texted my dad and told him that I will be home late. I didn't expect a reply since he was so stuck in work. We got to the hotel. There were fans outside so we snuck in the back way. We went up in the elevator. The room was on the seventh floor.

James unlocked the door. He walked in and I followed. "Guys i'm home and I have someone for you to meet." he said. Out came three guys pretty good looking. They stared at me and I kind of felt uncomfortable. Then they snapped out and walked up to me I guess to introduce them selves. "Hi i'm Kendall," said the tall one with brownish hair. I smiled while shaking his hands. "and i'm Carlos," said the short one that had black hair. Then the last one who was medium size said "i'm Logan." I smiled and said "Hi i'm May and I just moved here."

We then walked over to the couch. We sat down and got to know everyone better. I found out that they had a show called Big Time Rush. They were also going on tour soon which was called Better With You. The found out that I moved here from England and some of my childhood. When I was talking to these guys it felt that i've known them my whole life and I could tell them anything.

I guess they felt the same way beacause we all became best friends right away. I was tired and the boys saw that and since they had and extra room they let me go sleep in there. I was so tired that I didn't even bother changing. As soon as I hit the pillow I fell into a deep sleep. I woke up to peace and quiet. I looked around and saw this wasn't my bed then I remembered that I was at the boy's hotel.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and walked out. It seemed all the guys were up and they were having breakfast. "Good morning sleeping beauty," they all chimed. I couldn't help but smile. I asked what were having for breakfast. They responded by putting pancakes on a plate for me. I only wanted two while all the guys had three or four. We chowed down on breakfast. I looked at the time "Shit I got to me home," I said. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door.

Some how with me running I made it home. My dad wasn't home so I went up stairs and started unpacking again. I opened my closet and saw there were already clothes that I like in there plus it was bigger then my last one. I put my other clothes in the closet to. Then I saw a door leading somewhere so I opened it.

I had my own bathroom. Which I had that back in England but this one was connected to my room. It was huge. It had a tub where it was like a hot tub and a shower. There was big space on the counter and there was already and blow drier and straightner. I fixed my hair so it was no perfect.

I walked out of my bathroom and headed to my closet. I put on Jeans and a new top that my dad or who ever got me. I then headed down stairs. I turned on the tv and looked through the channels. I saw Big Time Rush so I turned it on. About half way through the show my phone rang. I was hoped it was my dad.I saw the caller ID and it read James. I didn't know a James but I still answered it. (M= May, J= James and B= Boys.)

M: Hello

J: Hey May this is James from Big Time Rush

M: How did you get my number

J: We put it in while you were sleeping.

M: What do you mean we

J: As in the boys from Big Time Rush. Right boys

B: Yeah we all put it in

M: Ok so why did you call

J: Well I wanted to make sure you got home safe

M: Yeah i'm at home right now.

J: Also I was wondering if you wanted to go out to dinner with us tonight?

M: Yeah sure. What time?

J: 6:30 and will pick you up just text me the directions bye.

He hung up. I quickly texted him the directions and went back to the show. I was getting pretty hungry and I went to the kitchen. I got out some bread and some meat to make a sandwhich. The house was pretty lonely so I went back to watching tv. Before I knew it, it was 6. So I went up stairs to get changed. I put on a skirt and a nice white top. My hair was already perfect so I didn't need to worry about it. I put on a little makeup and went down stairs.

At exactly 6:30 the door bell rang so I went to open it. I saw James outside smiling. "You ready," he asked. I nodded then shut the door and locked it. I saw a limo infront. We climbed in and I saw all the boys. They were looking at my house. It was pretty big to me a house. The driver started to drive away. We all talked for awhile. They kept asking me questions like how is California or what it was like in England.

I didn't mind because though. They were like my best friends even though we met only yesterday. We pulled up to this pretty nice resturant. It looked closed but James explanied to me that they closed the resturant so they can eat without being mobbed my fans.

We all walked in and were greeted by a waitor. He showed us to our table and took or drink orders. I ordered a coke and they boys ordered other sodas. He came back with our drinks and took our orders. I ordered a salad while the boys ordered spaggetti and lobster ravoli.

It didn't take to long for out food to come out. We were all talking while we ate. I don't usually have much. I'm not to skinny and i'm not to fat. They boys finished and I was done right after them. They paid for the bill and we headed out to walk around town.

1 hour into walking Carlos said "lets go get some icecream". We all agreed and headed towards the nearest icecream shop. I ordered chocolate icecream. The boys were to busy eating the icecream that I was able to pay. They didn't realize it till I was getting my money back. They were a little mad but they got over it. It was getting late so the limo driver took me home.

I got out of the car and saw my dad still wasn't home. I waved to them and walked up to my front steps where I took out my key. I unlocked it and headed towards my room. I changed into a t shirt that I usually sleep in and some short gym shorts. I played music and was dancing in my room. I was dancing to I'm Sexy and I Know it. Of course thats one of my favorite songs. I got tired and decided to head to bed.

Author's note

This is my first Author's note but I thought I would give it a try. I will update when this chapter has 30 reads. Also don't be afraid to coment to tell me your opinion. At the end of the next chapter will be a contest and who wins will get dedication in the fourth chapter plus I will fan them.

Bye

Heather