Crushing

May’s Pov.

I woke up to my alarm going off.  I did not like school especially when you have to wear those ugly uniforms. I get up and put it on. I left my hair down today. I go down stairs and grab some breakfast and headed out the door. I pulled out my iPhone and plugged in my ear buds. I hit shuffle.  The first song came on and it was one thing. When it was playing I was remembering the time Liam sung it to me and asked me out. Hearing that song makes me feel happy.

I hummed to the song while walking to school. When I got to school Sam came up to me. “So who were your friends that picked you up and dropped you off”, she asked. I could trust Sam. She was there for me when James and I broke up. I pulled her somewhere private. “Yeah I’m hanging out with One Direction again and I’m kind of dating Liam Payne”, I said. “Girl you’re so lucky that you have stars falling for you. Oh and tell Liam if he ever breaks your heart he’s going to have to deal with me”, she said. I knew she meant it because she was about to go kill James when he cheated on me.

 We headed to our class before the tardy bell rang. I didn’t pay much attention during my classes. During lunch I asked Sam if she wanted to come over. So she would walk home with me and hang out at my house for a bit. When the final bell rang I waited for Sam and we headed for my house. We were just talking about school. We get to my house and I put my key in and open the door.

We went upstairs to do our homework. For some reason are teachers all ways give us a bunch a homework on the same day. It took us 2 hours but we finally finished. Sam called her dad and she was allowed to stay the night. Her dad was going to bring her and extra set of our uniform. The doorbell rang so I went to go get it thinking it was Sam’s dad.

Harry’s Pov

We just finished practicing for our upcoming tour. “Hey guys I’m going to May’s to surprise her”, said Liam. “Oh can we come”, said Louis. “Sure”, Liam said. So now were heading to May’s. May was really nice and I'm glad Liam found her. He seems so much happier with her. When she’s around him his face brightens up and so does his eyes. I’ve never been to May’s house so I wonder what it looks like. Louis turned up the radio and started belting out the lyrics.

After two songs What Makes You Beautiful came on. We sung to our own parts. It was fun to do because he hear double of my voice or Liam’s. When the song ended another song came on. “How much longer Liam”, complained Louis. “You were with me at her house before”, said Liam. “Oh yeah I remember but still how much longer.” “About 2 minutes Louis.” I was just looking out the window. All these house were huge and close the beach. I wonder if May’s house is as big as these. We pull up to the biggest house on the block. “Were here”, said Liam. I couldn’t believe how big May’s house was.

There were two cars in the drive way and I recognized one since it was the car Liam and May got into the other day. We all get out of the car and walk up to the front door. Liam pushed the bell. It wasn’t like a normal doorbell it played a song instead. We waited a few seconds and May opened the door. Next to May was this girl who had red hair. She looked really pretty. “What are you guys doing here”, said May sounding surprised.

“I wanted to see my girlfriend is that not ok”, Liam said. “No its fine come on in”, she said. We walked in and her house looked really expensive. Zayn leaned over to me and said “Is it just me or is her house extremely nice.” “No it’s extremely nice”, I said. I wonder what her dad did for a job. All I know it had to be a really good paying job. We walked over to where the couch was and took a seat. The red head sat next to me. I turned to her and asked “Now what might your name be?” “I’m Sam”, she said. “Nice to meet you Sam. I’m Harry.” “Guys all be right back”, said May. She headed upstairs. “