Having Fun

May’s Pov

I woke up early this morning for some reason. I didn’t feel like getting up so I just stayed in my bed for a little bit. I heard my phone go off so I thought it was time for me to get up. I went and looked at my phone I had two messages.

From Louis: Hey I heard you and Liam got together. I’m so happy for you,

From Liam: Good morning beautiful. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

To Louis: Thanks

To Liam: Morning handsome. Yeah I want hang out with boyfriend today.

From Liam: Ok I’ll come in pick you up. Be ready in 10 minutes.

I quickly opened my closet and pulled out some denim shorts and an of the shoulder top. I ran a brush through my hair and put it in a bun on top of my head. I went and brushed my teeth. I soon as I finished I heard my doorbell ring. I grabbed my sunglasses off the table and opened the door. I  saw Liam standing there. “Morning beautiful”, he said. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. He came and opened my car door for me. “Why thank you”, I said.

 Once I was in he closed the door and went to his side and opened it and got in. He started the car and we started to drive away. “Where are we going”, I asked. “Where heading to our hotel room then where going to go to the beach”, he said. “I didn’t bring a swimsuit”, I said. “Oh yeah I forgot about that. Well I guess were making a stop before we go to the hotel”, he said. We found the closest surf shop. We pulled up and parked. I got out and walked into the store. I found the girls section. I was looking for a bathing suit and one caught my eye. It was a solid hot pink bikini. I went and grabbed what I thought was my sized and went to try it on. I looked at the mirror in the stall and the bathing suit looked good on me. “Can I see it on you”, Liam asked. “Nope since you forgot to tell me you will just have to wait and see”, I teased. “Fine be that way”, he huffed.

I got changed and walked out of the stall. We headed to the checkout counter. “I’ll pay for this”, Liam said. I didn’t bother putting up a fight since I know I would lose. We headed to the car and started to the hotel again. We got there and snuck into the back. Once we got into the room Niall shouted “What took you so long.” “Well this idiot over here forgot to tell me where going to the beach and I didn’t have a bathing suit so we had to stop and get one”, I said. “Hey I was fine with you just going in your bra and underwear”, Liam said. “Not a chance”, I said while I smacked his stomach. “Hey while we get changed can you pack the bag”, Liam said. “Sure.” I went and found the bag on the kitchen table.

I started by putting in the towels. Then I went looking for sunscreen. I found it and packed it in the bag. “Did you pack the food yet”, Niall asked. “No I didn’t know how much to bring and what. So I was going to let you do that”, I said. “Hey why don’t you go get change while we finish packing”, Liam said from behind me. I gave him a quick kiss and headed to the bathroom. I locked the door making sure no one gets in. I put on my new swimsuit and I fixed my hair. I put it up in a ponytail. I then put my sunglasses on top of my head and put on my clothes over my swimsuit.

 I walked out and saw all the boys ready. “Are you ready to go”, Liam said. “Yup”, I said. “Alright lets go”, said Louis. We headed out of the hotel and got into the rental car. The beach wasn’t too far from their hotel. It only took us 10 minutes to get there. When we got there we all piled out of the car. We unloaded the car and ran up to the beach. We found a spot and set our things down.  It was sunny out so I took off my top and bottoms then took out my towel. I placed it down on the ground and laid down. All of a sudden it got dark around me. I pulled my sunglasses down and saw Louis standing over me. “Yes”, I said. “Are you coming in the water”, Harry said. “Well I guess so because if I said no you would just keep bothering me”, I said. “You know us to well”, said Louis. I took off my sunglasses and got up. “Last one in the water is a rotten egg”, said Niall. We took off running. I was the second one in the water the first was Liam. Harry and Louis got in the water at the same time.