The weekend

May’s Pov

I opened my eyes this morning and saw Liam staring at me. I jumped a little and almost fell out of bed but he caught me. “Don’t do that. You scared me”, I said. “Sorry I was just looking at how cute you look when you’re sleeping”, he said. I smiled at him. I looked and saw he had a devious smile. “What are you thinking”, I asked. “Just how we should wake up Harry and Sam”, he said. “Let’s go”, I said. We crept into the hall way and slowly opened the door.

They looked so cute all cuddled together. “1.2.3”, I whispered to Liam. On 3 we both jumped on them. They were startled and Harry fell off the bed dragging Sam with him. Me and Liam were cracking up. “That’s not funny” said Sam. “Liam she brings the worst out in you” said Harry pointing at me. Liam just smirked at the comment. “Hey will be making breakfast”, I said. “Ok will be down in a second”, Harry said.

I took Liam’s hand and we headed downstairs. “So what are you going to make”, he asked. “I was thinking pancakes and some eggs and bacon”, I said. His phone went off and he read the message. “Well you better be making a lot because the boys are on their way over”, he said. “Well I guess then you’re going to help me”, I said. I put him on egg duty while I made pancakes. I made some with chocolate chips and some plain.

I made some bacon to. When I finished I had plates full of stuff. The doorbell rang right when Harry and Sam were walking downstairs. I went to go get the door but the boys just let themselves in. “Hey where’s the food”, Niall shouted. “In the kitchen help yourself”, I said. They boys ran to the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and saw all the boys pigging out. I grabbed a plate and grabbed some food.

“You’re a good cook”, Niall said with food in his mouth. “Niall that’s gross”, said Zayn. I was just eating my food. “So what are we doing today”, I asked. “I was thinking we can go to the fair that’s in town”, Liam said. “I thought it doesn’t start till tomorrow”, I said. “It doesn’t but we paid them to let us in early. So go get ready were leaving in a little bit”, Liam said.

Sam and I went up to my room to get changed. I picked out denim shorts and a pink tank top. Sam picked out white shorts with a short sleeve purple shirt. We got changed and I threw my hair up into a ponytail. I walk down stairs and see all the boys on the couch. “Ready to go”, I asked. “Yes”, they said. They jumped up and got the keys. We were taking two cars to the fair.

In one was me, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. In the other were Louis, Sam, and Harry. We took off first and Harry was following us. We pulled up to the fair and parked the car. We got out and headed to the entrance. There was a guy standing by the entrance. “Hi I’m John the manager if you guys need anything let me know”, he said with a smile.

We headed in and looked around. “Where do you want to go first”, Louis asked. “How about the ride over there”, Niall said pointing to a roller coaster ride that plays music. We walked over to it and did two groups of two and one group of three. It was Liam and me, Niall and Zayn, Louis, Harry and Sam. We did the ride but if got pretty dizzy.

After that we headed to bumper cars. This was going to be interesting. We all got into the cars and then heard the buzzer go off. We started going after each other. Louis was just driving crazy and ramming into everyone. I looked over and saw Niall was having trouble. He kept running into the wall. I rammed into Liam and sent him flying into Harry. I started laughing. “Oh you’ll pay”, he said.

We continued hitting each other until the person running the ride stopped it. We headed out of the ride. “I’m hungry”, Niall said. All of us agreed and we headed to get some food. We stopped at this little stand and got corn dogs. We sat down and ate. After that we did some carnival games. Liam went to the one where you have to throw balls at the milk bottles trying to knock them down.