"Well, it was nice meeting you Izzy! I have to go find my people now. Maybe text me later?" A sad smile spread across her face. She nodded. We exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes.

"Hmm... I should probably see where Niall and Harry are at..." I thought out-loud. I got out my iPhone and texted Harry. I rolled my eyes on the name he set for himself on my phone.

Me: Hey, where u at?

Harry the most awesomest person ever: I am hiding in the baby clothes section and I don't remember where I dropped Niall.

Me: WHAT!? HARRY STYLES, U JUST LEFT NIALL HORAN ALL BY HIMSELF, VULNERABLE, WITHOUT A BODYGUARD! HE COULD GET KIDNAPPED FOR ALL WE KNOW!

Harry the most awesomest person ever: I'm sorry! You were just sitting there screaming at me to go faster the whole time!

I pouted at my screen.

Me: Well I wasn't the one who put myself in the trolley!

Harry the most awesomest person ever: Yeah cuz you were busy being immature along with Niall!

Me: Well sorry! I didn't know you thought of me as a burden. Thank you very much Harry Styles. You have just taught me a valuable lesson, to never go out with YOU!

A tear cascaded down my cheek. Well there go my chances of going out with him! Jerk much?

Harry the most awesomest person ever: I am sorry I didn't mean it! Please don't be mad!

I rolled my eyes. That's just like shooting someone and asking them not to bleed.

I slid my iPhone into my denim jacket's pocket after slipping a headphone into my ear. Made in the USA by Demi Lovato came on. I started bobbing my head to the beat as I walked down the different clothing sections. I know, I get over myself rather quick.

"'Cause that's the way you like to do it, yeah that's the way you like." I sang quietly.

Suddenly, I stopped dead in my tracks and my jaw hung open cause of what I saw. My hands went cold and started trembling uncontrollably.

Ryan was standing there and looking at something. How is he here? Why is he here?! I started crying silently and my legs wouldn't move. I was terrified and speechless.

"Oh hi Jade! I am so sorry about the text messa-" Harry stopped and took one look at my face and ran towards me. He grabbed my shoulders and shook me slightly.

"Jade? Are you alright? What happened, love?" Harry stammered. I raised my trembling finger and pointed at Ryan, thankfully his back was still facing us, although I had already seen his face.

"R-R-Ryan-n." I stammered. Harry's facial features visibly tensed as he realized who I was talking about.

His biceps flexed as he clenched his fists. If it we rent for the situation, I would've drooled over his looks. He took a step forward but I stopped him.

"H-H-Harry p-please n-no. C-can we g-go?" my voice wobbled. Harry nodded at he grabbed the trolley with one hand and my hand with the other, his eyes still piercing through the back of Ryan's head.

"I-it's o-okay Harry. I-It was the p-past." I stammered, my hands still trembling.

"No! Jade, he hurt you!" he turned to me and held my face in his hands, forgetting about the trolley.

"And I can't loose you." I stared into his green eyes that are so incredibly captivating.

I think now is the time to tell him that I think I like him.