10: Grocery Stores

Beginne am Anfang

Harry turned back. He ran back to me, leaving The Famous Niall Horan in a trolley cart in a grocery store, all by himself. He pushed my cart.

"Wheee!" I raised my arms as Harry walked faster, trying to avoid getting recognized. He stopped beside Niall and started pushing his further.

"OMG is that Niall Horan?!" A high-pitched voice asked.

I swivelled my head towards the girl. There was one in the middle and her yelling had attracted about another 15.

"No! I am not!" Niall replied, failing miserably.

Harry ran with Niall's cart, leaving me behind.

"OMG you're Jade Collins! Their hairstylist!" They screeched. They started running towards me full speed.

"Harry!" I screamed as the girls gained on me. Harry pulled the trolley from the front and ran.

Now is a moment that I wish that I hadn't put so many Oreos in my cart. The girls were coming closer.

"Faster Harry!" I screamed.

Harry shoved my cart into a random clothing section. I ducked, trying to avoid the attention of the girls. I hopped out of the cart, with great difficulty. I hid in a clothes rack until the screaming girls got bored and walked away.

I sighed. Wow! What a workout and I wasn't even the one running! I chuckled at myself while fixing my hair in the full body mirror.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, rather timidly. It was a girl that looked about 17-18, the same age as me. She has blonde hair with streaks of brown that were styled in curls, that I personally really liked. She had beautiful blue eyes that stood out. Her sense of style was cute and edgy looking.

"Hi..." I stated awkwardly.

"Oh my gosh hi! You're Jade Collins right?" she chirped. I nodded.

"Oh my gosh! I am a huge fan of yours!"

A fan? For me?!

"Aww... that's sweet! But I'm nothing more than another teenage girl!" She laughed.

"I loved how you dealt with that interviewer! You sassed her well!" She snapped her fingers on the word 'sassed'. I laughed.

"Aw thank you!"

"Can I have your autograph?"

Oh my God, my first-ever autograph!

"My autograph?" I asked.

"Yes you silly!"

"Okay... where do I sign?" I asked.

"Over here." She gave me her phone case.

"There you go!" She smiled. It felt good to make someone's day.

"So what's your name?" I asked her.

"Isabelle Quirk but you can call me Izzy!" She chirped.

"Cool name! We should meet up someday!" I said. Why not? She seems nice.

"Oh my god yes! Can I have your number?" Should I give her my number? It's not like I'm some sort of celebrity so I don't see why not.

"Sure! Just don't leak it please! The last thing I want is random people stalking me!" She giggled.

"Of course I wouldn't do that!"

"Hey, could we take a selfie? You're the first person I've given my autograph to so it should be memorable!" I said. Her eyes went huge and she nodded. We took the selfie, actually selfies. We laughed at our faces and how stupid we looked.