"Hey," Alex looked down with worry at me, "You okay?"

"Yeah," I smiled wearily at him, "Just tired."

He laughed, "I assumed. Why were you tired at four pm anyway? I'm the one who got beaten up today."

"It's four pm?" I exclaimed.

"Ah, it was when you feel asleep," he checked this alarm clock, "It's now eight pm."

"You're kidding," My jaw dropped.

"Nope," he popped the 'p'.

"Then does Zack know I'm still here?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it's okay since it's not against the dating rules," he answered breezily.

"What are the dating rules," I laughed.

"Oh, Zack has a list of them. You know, when we can see each other, where we can see each, we can't do anything, but kiss, how many times a week we're allowed to see each other, that kind of stuff."

"Are you serious," I asked annoyed.

"As a heart attack."

I hopped out of his bed and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

"Zaaaaaaack," I screamed.

"Alex told you about the dating rules?" Jack chuckled while making a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich.

"I'm going to kill him," I growled and then realized what Jack had just said, "Wait you know Alex and I are dating?"

He nodded and I felt tiny pangs of guilt spiking all over my body.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, but I didn't want Zack to know," I pleaded.

"It's okay," he shrugged, "Alex told me."

Just as he said it Alex bounced into the kitchen and landed next to me. He kissed my head, "Hey, baby."

"Speak of the devil," I rolled my eyes.

He winked at me, "That means you're dating the devil."

I smiled and turned back to Jack, "Where's Zack?"

"I have no idea, check the basement."

I debated whether or not to bother him, but my anger eventually won.

"Thanks Jacky," I thanked him sweetly before storming off toward the basement.

"Jacky?" Alex asked following after me.

"Huh?" I stopped dead in fornt of the basement door and turned to Alex.

"Why did you call him Jacky?" his eyes burned into mine and I almost lost my myself in them before remembering he'd just asked me a question.

"I don't know, I just do," I replied.

"I don't like it," he grimaced, "It's like a pet name."

"What's wrong with a pet name?" I asked and then realized what he meant. I laughed, "Oh, you're jealous."

He crossed his arms, "It's not funny."

I ceased laughing, but there was still a hint of humor in my voice, "Of course not. I've just never had a jealous boyfriend until now."

"Well, you hadn't slept with Jack until now. I'm sure your past boyfriends would back me up now," he growled.

"I'm sure all my ex-boyfriends would love to meet the two of you," I smirked. He gave me a serious look and I sighed, "This isn't going to become a problem, is it?"

"I think it might," he frowned. At least he was being honest, I thought.

"You don't have anything to worry about," I leaned up to kiss him and he pulled me up on him so me legs were straddling his waist. He was tall, if we were going to make out while standing that was the most practical way.

"Hey!" I heard Zack come upbehind me, "That's against the dating rules."

Alex let me slide down his body so I could release my wrath on Zack.

"Dating rules? What's wrong with you? You are not allowed near mine and Alex's relationship!" I informed him angrily.

"You're my little sister and he's my best friend. I'm already in your relationship," he told me gravely.

"No you're not. Stay out," I warned him.

"Or what?" he crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"Or I'll-I'll," I stammered. I couldn't think of a damn thing. He smiled cockily at me forcing me to utter a sentence I hadn't said since we were kids, "Or I'll tell mom."

Zack bursted out laughing and I noticed Alex trying to hold back a laugh too. I saw Jack walk in from the corner of my eye, but ignored him. It looked like a girl was coming in behind him, but I focused all my energy on Zack and blocked out everything else.

"You'll tell mom?" he asked still cracking up.

"Tell me what?"

The room went silent and I whipped my head around to see Jack standing there with my mom in the hall in front of us. I stared in astonishment. I hadn't seen my mom in a while.

It had been about three years since I moved out of my parents house and in with Zack and Alex. It had been about two and a half years since I'd actually seen her though. I get a call on Christmas and a call on my birthday. I never get a personal visit. Must be for Zack, I thought.

"Tell me what?" she asked.

A/N: Comment, vote, and fan!