Interlude

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

UNEDITED

So its snowing where I live... I took that photo right before I slipped and fell in a puddle of ice. That's an experience I never want to repeat.

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

I THINK MY FAVOURITE part of you is your eyes. They're so easy to get lost in, so beautiful and deep and soulful. Just like you.

- You're Unrequited Lover

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

INTERLUDE - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

  AARON DIDN'T SPEAK TO Ophelia or Rose for a month. He stormed back into the apartment grabbed most of his stuff and spent the night at a 'friends' house.

   V spent the few hours of the light when hers and Roes lips weren't melded together consoling the distraught Roe who was feeling so much that it made him want to shut down and cry.

So he did. He sat and cried in her arms for a while in the morning until Jim knocked with Vs usual order. He opened the door to a V who was dressed and looking refreshed with her hair in a ponytail without any fly aways where as Aaron's hair was messy and frankly he looked like he was shit on by a cat.

As soon as Aaron saw Jim his emotions overwhelmed him and he frantically grabbed him by his shirt and shook him. Aaron's eyes were frantic as he told Jim to grab onto V and never let go. After his speech he grabbed his bags and his keys and fled.

No one saw Aaron for a month. He still won't tell anyone where he went but he was different when he came back.

More tanned that's for sure, and just different. Something had happened that made his outlook change.

Honestly he was in a much better place mentally, he stopped sleeping around, he found his own apartment over looking the local park and only a ten minute walk away from his university as well as only five minutes away from Roe and Roses apartment.

He prayed he would be the godfather. Scratch that he'd be this babies second father.

Roe finished his degree with flying colours, once he'd gotten back from wherever he'd been he actually tried. His drinking stopped, he was no longer an alcoholic so he was just 'getting his shit together.' He's working as a music teacher on a high school near where his old university was.

He loved it there. He was still only 24 so quite young for a teacher but he liked all the children. He liked being able to get a class up and moving around when playing their instruments, his only wish in life was to evoke the inner music lover that he thought resides in all of us.

Aaron was good at his job and that will get him far in finding happiness in his life.

Wren didn't know how she was supposed to feel for a long time although a small part of her thought she'd done nothing wrong, that he'd been over reacting.

She didn't want to see Aaron again, not after what had happened. She finished her degree in flying colours and was the god mother of Rose and Oliver little baby girl Esmerelda.

  Esme was the one who gave rose the ring when Oliver proposed.

   They'd gone to see Hamilton and then for a fancy dinner at a fancy steak house for Rose birthday. It was a special evening, they were a family happy and still following their dreams.

   Their apartment was dark when Aaron hid behind the door after decorating the apartment with pictures showing Rose and Ollie relationship for the last six years.

   "You my Rose, my light, my soul mate. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our little girl. I want hundreds more children with you. I want this, I want our future together." Ollie took a deep breath, they were both crying, Aaron who was hiding behind the door was also crying silently. He thought he'd never have this. This explosive beautiful love and that made him sad.

   "Will you marry me?"

   "Yes a hundred, thousand times yes!"

   When they embraced and started to kiss Aaron secretly, like Ollie had planned, picked up Esme and quietly left the apartment to baby sit her for the night.

   Once she'd fallen asleep he'd grabbed a bottle of vodka, sat on the roof of his building and chugged. He would never have what his best friends have.

   So he sat and he drank and he wallowed in pain. 

SO ANYONE WITH SPANIELS in the snow can relate to this

SO ANYONE WITH SPANIELS in the snow can relate to this... when your dog literally starts to grow ice on their bodies it's hilarious. I spent three hours hair drying the ice balls stuck to my little baby. It wasn't fun.

Also hi... sorry I've been MIA of ages. There should be more updates in the near future. This is me procrastinating from exam revision. Fun!

- BELLE

( Snow Dog )