Chapter Eight: 21 Years Old

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

HEAVILY UNEDITED

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

DO PEOPLE CONSTANTLY TELL you you're beautiful? Because everyday I want to come up to you and say hello, I want to say hello and tell you you're beautiful.

- Your Unrequited Lover

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

8. 21 YEARS OLD - OCTOBER

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

Aaron's POV:

   LIFE DOES GET SO much better after high-school, for the people who didn't peak early that is.

  I never thought I'd be the kind of boy who'd have a second puberty but I did and honestly it's best thing that's ever happened to me.

   Half-way through my first year I realised half my clothes didn't fit me anymore. I was taller and my face had lost its baby fat, thank god, and Ollie can no longer call me 'baby seal'.

   I hated that nickname.

   Now I was, not to toot my own horn, as the ladies said 'So hot they want to rip my shirt off and do it in a plane toilet cubicle.'

  That's a big check on my list of places to have sex.

   Yes I have a list of places I want to have sex in. Yes I know it's super sad. Yes I know I should burn it but it's got a bet with Ollie.

   A bet I'm winning might I add. He and Rose aren't that adventurous in the place they have sex in but dear god I've walked in on some very weird things that I never want to see again.

I rolled over and kissed my current hook up V on the cheek before carefully un-winding my arm from around her waist.

I didn't hook up with people that much, it's just something to stop me feeling lonely. V was beautiful, long blonde hair, lovely personality and just the sweetest sense of humour. I didn't want to start a serious relationship with her because it's glaringly obvious she's very in love with her and
her brothers childhood best friend Jim.

He was in love with her as well and nobody had any idea why they didn't just get together already.

Grabbing my clothes from the night before and quickly shrugging them on I whispered my good bye to V and left quickly.

It was just my luck that I met Jim on my way out. He was holding a delicious bag of bagels.

"Uhh hi Jim?"

He nodded sadly at me and scratched the back of his head. "Morning Aaron."
He smiled awkwardly at me. "So did you just come back from Vs room?" He fiddled with his hands and looked really uncomfortable.

Jim wasn't the jealous type. He didn't seem angry that I was there at 7 in the morning he just looked sad.

"Yeah I just came back from seeing V."