Chapter Nine: 21 Years Old

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

UNEDITED

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

GOD I LOVE YOUR smile. It can brighten up my day whenever I need it. Your smile makes a thousand tiny fireflies float around my stomach.

I wish that didn't sound as creepy on paper...

- Your Unrequited Lover

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

9. 21 YEARS OLD - OCTOBER

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

Aaron's POV:

  BLACK SHIRT? CHECK. SKINNY jeans? Check! Hair gel? Probably used a bit to much to be honest but that's okay.

All of those things were on my 'How To Get Laid Checklists."

Yes I have many lists, sue me I like to be organised.

I looked myself up and down.

Damn if I was a gay guy I'd bang myself.

Never saying that sentence out loud ever.

"Whoop! Whoop! I'm a pregnant chick who wants a guy to impregnate her with his dick!" I heard Rosie call from somewhere in the apartment.

  Being with Ollie had changed her from a timid, slightly prude-ish girl to basically the female version of Ollie. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"That dick you're wishing for better be mine and mine alone." Ollie called back. I could just imagine him walking up behind her and placing his arms around Roses waist.

"Honestly if you can fit more than one penis in that hole count me in for a threesome." I called back laughing while typing my shoelaces.

"Eww dude no, don't even suggest that ever again, just no!"

"I'm kinda offended Oliver," I walked into our living room where the cute couple were, I pointed frantically at my penis. "Why wouldn't you want a piece of this?"

Rosie wiggled her eyebrows and walked towards me. "If want a piece of that if I was single and not carrying your best friends baby."

Ollie leaned over to kiss Roses cheek. "Honestly who gave you a horny pill today babe?"

   She turned and smiled up at him. "I'm just happy." Gently Rose moved his hand onto her stomach. "Happier than I've ever been baby."

   Looking deep into each others eyes they lent forward and shared a kiss.

   "Alright break it up. The single person in this room has gotten to the point of uncomfortable third wheeling."

   Their happiness just cements the thoughts in my head that I will be alone forever. That I'm not good enough.

   Breaking away from their kiss Ollie looked up at me. "I'm not being the designated driver."