Chapter Four: 18 Years Old

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

LOOKING AT YOU SETS my heart on fire. A burning sensation that fills my entire body when you spend even five seconds talking to me.

- Your Unrequited Lover.

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

4. 18 YEARS OLD - OCTOBER

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

Aaron's POV:

   PAT. PAT.

   "Roe?"

   A pat on my arm and a slap on my leg accompanied with a heavy sigh.

   "Roe! Wake up!"

   I groaned. "Few more minutes mum!"

   "Aaron Romeo Amarellaz get your fat ass off this cliff or I swear to god I will roll you off the edge never to be seen again."

   I groaned and rolled onto my back while kicking my legs out hoping to hit Ollie, the only one who would threaten to kill me for not waking up.

   "Ol, Don't threaten him. Be nice."

   "Yeah Ollie," I mumbled sitting up while keeping my eyes closed, "be nice bitch."

   He flicked my nose and I heard him shuffle around me. "Get up asshat."

   I pouted and lay back down. "Oh great one, lift my poor hungover soul off this cold hard ground."

   He slapped my head and grabbed my hand. "It would help if you opened your eyes, Roe."

   "If I open my eyes I will see all the pain I felt last night in full colour only slightly disorientated because I drank a lot last night!"

   Ollie laughed and pulled one of my eye lids open. "We know idiot."

   I looked up at him and a worried looking Rosie standing near his blue car. The sun was shining over the sea beside me.

   "What time is it?"

   Ollie rolled his eyes and wandered towards the car. "About 6:30 in the evening."

   My eyes widened in shock and I stumbled a little bit. "I was out for hours!"

   Ollie raised an eyebrow at me smiling. "You were passed out very drunk." He stated pointing to all the bottles surrounding the ground as he and Rosie began to pick them up.

   I rubbed my head and leaned against the car watching the sun reflecting off the ocean. All I could see was Wren kissing and grinding against Hunter.

   I felt a stab of pain in my heart when ever I thought about it and I knew it was the sound of my heart-breaking slightly.

   I also felt a burning sensation in my throats as I turned to my side and threw up everything I'd drink and eaten last night.

   A soft hand gently touched my tense shoulder. "Hey, Roe are you alright?"

   He smiled lightly at Rosie caring and sweet in her nature. "I'm fine thank you, though some pain killers would be nice for my stinking head ache."

   She smiled and handed me a bottle of Aleve and some water. I downed the pain killers instantly.

   "Better now?"