Interlude

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

UNEDITED

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL I know that can rock whatever you wear without so much as caring what anyone thinks of you. That's one of the things I like about you. You've always done things to please you're self and not to please other people.

- You're Urequited Lover

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

INTERLUDE - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21

‒‒‒♜‒‒‒

WREN AND AARON BOTH finished high school with almost perfect grades and a pass in every single subject.

They didn't speak to each other in the last two days of school before graduation after prom. Wren and Brittany avoided Aaron like the plague keeping as much distance between him and themselves as humanly possible while at school.

They both deleted his number off their phones.

I took four weeks of giving Aaron the silent treatment for Rosie to convince Oliver to meet him for coffee. Their first meeting ended in a major argument and they mutually decided to not see each other as much any more.

Which proved rather difficult as they'd already agreed to rent a two bedroom apartment right next to their university campus. Olivers parents funded most of the apartment.

They ended up fixing their relationship on Aaron's nineteenth birthday, the 4th of September. Rosie was incredibly grateful that Roe and Ollie made up as it was causing her boyfriend to feel sad and annoyed without his best friend by his side.

Unknowingly to Roe but common knowledge to everyone else was that Wren would be attending a nearby university. She wanted to stay as far away from Aaron as possible and she didn't know that they would be at university's that were less than a 40 minute drive.

  Wren and Hunter spent a few months apart but both of them were attending the same university. Wren was studying business as she wishes to run her own bookstore/coffee shop when she's older. Hunter was taking a law course so that he could thrive in his family law firm.

  They got back together at a New Year's Eve party in their first year of university. They're still together but the relationship is strained after almost three years. Wren and Hunter have grown out of each other but rely on the comfort of each other while facing the world.

  Oliver and Rose are the overly adorable PDA heavy cute high school sweethearts that most people would label #couplegoals. They've only ever had two major relationship fights, only one ended in them taking a 'break' for a few weeks.

  Oliver spent those two months while they were 'separated' crying about not being with her and punching three guys in the face who tried to flirt with her when Melissa, the girl Aaron met at the party and who admitted she was gay to him while drunk, Aaron's other best friend invited them, Rose and a couple others out for a night of clubbing.

Roliver got back together three days after the night out.

It made everyone around them happy.