"Honestly, I'm hurt. Just when did you start to look at me with those eyes Armin?"

"Annie...why? Why did you have Marco's gear? I recognized all the scratches and dents. We worked on them together." Armin looked brokenhearted. I look at her dead in the eyes. I didn't know who this Marco was, but I assume he was one of our casualties in our recent missions. Eren looked horrified at the news.

"It was...something I found." She said and looked to the side.

"If you suspected me then why didn't you do anything?"

"Because I wanted it to be a mistake! I didn't want to believe it...but...since you didn't kill me back then...it came down to this." Armin explained.

"...I must applaud you. I never imagined you would corner me to this extent. I'm no longer a warrior."

"A-Annie! Come on, stop joking around! You can simply prove yourself if you step down here." Eren tried to convince her.

"Y-Yeah, there's still a chance!" Armin pleaded.

"I've had enough of this," Mikasa stepped up and took off her cape, showing her gear and guns. "I can't listen to this anymore. It's wasting my time."

She grew out her sword, holding it at an angle, ready to strike Annie at any moment. Her eyes were dark and her face was stone cold.

"I'll slice you again...Female Titan."

Then...Annie did something that surprised us all.

She laughed.

"Hahahaha...HaHAahAHaHAHaHaHAAAHAHA!"

"Well played Armin...but I think the odds are in my favor today." She lifted her finger ready to bite it when Armin shot a gun, signaling the others to capture her. They immediately ran from their hiding spots and tackled her down. They put a cloth around her mouth and clutched onto her arms. She then lifted her hand, showing a ring with a sharp edge. My eyes widen and I turn around grabbing Armin's wrist.

"(Y/n)?!" Armin gasped in surprise.

"Eren!" Mikasa yelled, noticing the ring as well and grabbed him.

"We were too late," I said, anger evident on my face. Suddenly a lightning bolt crashed from the sky. The sudden burst of wind and power pushed us onto the subway floor and I could hear the yells of surprise behind us.

I look back to see a skeleton and muscles form on her body. She grew in size and her blonde hair grew from her scalp. Eren looked at her in surprise and terror.

"Annie..."

A couple days earlier...

It was late at night, Levi and I were in the kitchen quietly enjoying each other's presence. My thoughts got the best of me and I went downstairs to find Levi pouring himself a cup of tea. I decided not to go back to my room and stay when I saw Eren pop into the kitchen.

He looked distressed as he sat on one of the chairs for the island. He rubbed his head and put it on the counter. Levi was sitting next to him as I was standing, leaning onto the island facing them.

"They take forever to respond to our emails. Erwin is making me sit and wait," Levi said clearly p(rincess). "He's probably constipated, that's why he won't answer me." He took a sip of his tea. Eren smiled softly and tiredly.

"You're quite talkative today, Captain."

"Cut me some slack. Talkativeness is in my personality." Levi growled. He put his tea down and was about to get another cup of tea when he stopped abruptly. He sat back down and rubbed his leg, but he didn't show any pain. I straightened up and took the kettle, pouring it into his cup and making another cup for Eren. Eren noticed Levi's actions and looked down at the cup I set in front of him.