Thirty-Three

//I'm not that happy with this chapter but oh well XD

**Calum's pov**

I woke up to Michael moving around next to me. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting next to me on the bed, holding his knees against his chest. He was resting his forehead on his knees and crying quietly. Seeing Michael like that broke my heart and I just wanted to cry with him. I sat up on the bed, leaning my back against the wall and rested my hand on Michael's shoulder. He didn't react to me, he just kept his head down and sniffled.

I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him against me. After a while he straightened his legs in front of him and looked at me. I wiped the tears from his face and placed a kiss on his cheek. I sat on his lap, facing him and hugged his head against my chest. He wrapped his arms around me and I started to play with his hair.

"It's gonna be okay", I whispered. "I will help you through this and I'll never leave you alone, I promise", I spoke. "I will always be right here to catch you if you fall", I continued, feeling tears build up in my eyes. "I love you so freaking much", I said and felt Michael cry against my chest. "You can always trust me with your problems and I will do my best to make it all better", I said quietly and felt tears fall down my cheeks.

Michael kissed my chest and looked up at me. I wiped the tears from his face again, leaving my hands on his cheeks and placed my lips on his. Michael rested his hand on mine and kissed me back. I pulled away from the kiss and stared at Michael's face. He placed his hands on my cheeks and wiped the tears from my face with his thumbs. "I love you so much", he spoke and I smiled.

"Are you feeling better?", I asked and Michael nodded. "We should sleep", I said and he nodded again. I got off of Michael's lap and sat next to him. "Come on, lie down", I said and lied down on the bed. I patted my chest and Michael rested his head on it. I pulled the blanket over us and wrapped my arms around him.

"Can we make a deal?", I asked running my hand up and down his back. "What deal?", Michael asked. "Next time when you're feeling down, tell me", I said. "If I'm sleeping, wake me up", I continued and Michael hummed. "Sure", he said kissing my chest and after a while both of us fell asleep.

After a couple of hours I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and sighed. I ran my hand through Michael's hair who was still sleeping on my chest. Michael patted my stomach and I chuckled a bit to myself. "Good morning", I said. "Good morning", he said back and lied down next to me. I stared at his face and smiled. "You're so gorgeous", I said and he blushed. "You're the gorgeous one", he said and I shot him a smile. "Silly boy", I said and kissed his cheek.

I sat up on the bed and looked back at Michael. "I like your back", Michael said and I let out a small chuckle. "It's all yours", I said and Michael smiled, blushing. I got up from the bed and pulled the blaket off of Michael. "Come on, get up", I said smiling and Michael shook his head. "Come and give me a hug", I said pouting and Michael let out a small chuckle. "You're mean", he said getting up and walked to me.

He wrapped his arms around me and placed kisses all over my chest and neck. "I love you", I said and Michael hummed. "I know", he said and I chuckled to myself. "You have to say it back", I said staring at the boy in front of me. "I love you", he said smiling and I nodded. "Let's get dressed", I said and he nodded.

I put on black ripped skinny jeans and a black hoodie, not bothering to even try to look good. I ruffled my hair a bit and looked at Michael who was now wearing black skinny jeans and a red flannel shirt. "Babe", I said and Michael hummed. "Come here", I said pulling Michael closer to me from his shirt. He had his chest exposed because he hadn't buttoned all of the buttons. I buttoned his shirt, leaving one unbuttoned and smiled to myself.

"That's for my eyes only", I told him and kissed his forehead. Michael looked at me blushing and chuckled. He placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me. "You're adorable", he said and I chuckled. "If you say so", I said kissing him again and headed out of my room.

I walked in the bathroom, Michael following me. We washed our faces, brushed our teeth and Michael styled his hair. I waited for Michael to finish and we headed out of the bathroom together. We walked back to my room to get our backpack and headed downstairs. We pulled our shoes on and stepped out of the door.

We walked to Ashton's car and got in. We buckled our seat belts and headed to school. "Good morning", Ashton said. "Morning", I said and nodded a bit. "Luke, did you do it?", Michael asked and Luke hummed. "Yep, all is good", Luke answered and Michael nodded smiling. "What are you talking about?", I asked and Michael shrugged. "Nothing important", he said and I chuckled a bit.

"You and Luke seem to be close", I said and Michael hummed. "I guess", he said smiling and I nodded. "That's good", I said and Michael nodded. He seemed happy and I was really glad that he had found a best friend for himself because everyone needed one. Even if he had a boyfriend, best friends were always great.