Twenty-Six

// Gif is from a show called '2moons' and you can find it from Youtube with eng sub!

**Michael's pov**

I was sitting on the bleachers, waiting for Calum, Luke and Ashton to finish their lunch. At first Calum wanted to join me but I convinced him to go and eat with his friends. I put my phone in my pocket when I saw Annabel and some boy coming up to me. I smiled at Annabel and she sat next to me. "Why are you here alone?", she asked. "I'm not hungry", I said and she nodded. "I understand", she said.

"This is my brother", she said and I looked at the boy sitting next to her. "My name's Cairo", he said smiling and reached his hand for me. "Michael", I said and shook his hand. He nodded smiling and I looked at Annabel again. "Are you guys twins?", I asked and she nodded. "Sure are", she said smiling.

"How old are you?", I asked. "We're sixteen", Annabel said smiling. "How about you?", Cairo asked. "I'm seventeen", I said smiling and he nodded. "You know when I talked to you earlier today, I didn't expect you to answer", Annabel said and I chuckled a bit. "I'm tired of being quiet", I said and she nodded smiling. "Well that's good because I really like your voice", she said and I smiled. "Thanks", I said and she nodded.

"How did you know about my dad anyway?", I asked and she looked at Cairo. "The whole school is talking about it", she said turning back to me and I nodded. "Yea", I just said and bit my lower lip gently.

"Mikeyy!", someone yelled and I chuckled when I saw Calum, Luke and Ashton heading up the bleachers. Calum sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. Luke and Ashton sat in front of us and looked at Annabel and Cairo. "This is Annabel and that's Cairo", I said and the boys nodded.

"That's Luke and Ashton", I said pointing to the boys. "And this is Calum", I said and tapped Calum's thigh. "Are you getting new friends so you can abandon us?", Ashton asked and I chuckled. "Don't be stupid", I said and Luke chuckled. "He's a bit stupid sometimes, isn't he?", Luke asked pinching Ashton's cheek and we laughed.

"Don't bully him Luke", I said and Luke chuckled. "I'm not bullying him, I'm showing my love", he said and Ashton blushed. "Are you dating?", Annabel asked. Luke and Ashton looked at each other and then back to Annabel. "Not yet", Ashton said and Luke blushed. "Oh, really?", Luke asked. "What if I don't want to date?", he continued and I chuckled. "You keep asking me if Ash likes you or not, I feel like it's kinda obvious that you want to date", I said and Luke shushed me.

"We should head to class", Calum said and kissed my cheek. I nodded and got up. All of us walked down the bleachers and headed inside. "Can I get your number?", Annabel asked from me and I nodded taking my phone from my pocket. "You should give me yours too", I said and she nodded smiling. We swapped phones and saved our numbers. We swapped them back and headed to our own classes.

I looked at Calum who was smiling at me and raised my eyebrows. "What?", I asked and he shook his head still smiling. "It's good to see you like that", he said and I blushed a bit. "Like what?", I asked. "Talking, you seem happier", he said and I chuckled a bit. "It's good to be talking", I said and he kissed me.

We stepped in our class and took our seats from the back of the room. I took my notebook out and looked at Calum. "What's wrong?", I asked and Calum shook his head a bit. "Did it seem that Cairo was into you?", he asked and I chuckled. "I don't think so, no", I said and he shrugged. "Are you jealous?", I asked and Calum nodded. "Of course I'm jealous, you're mine", he said and I blushed.

"Even if Cairo was into me, I'm not into him", I said. "I'm taken, you know", I continued and Calum chuckled. "I know", he said placing his hand on my thigh. After a while the teacher walked in the class and Calum took out his notebook. I wrote few things in my notebook but zoned out after a while. I woke up back to reality when the bell rang and looked at Calum who was already packing his backpack.