Fourteen

// Jake Bass and Max Ryder (George Alvin) on the gif😍 my favorite porn stars, just a fun fact😂

**Calum's pov**

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and groaned. I turned the alarm off and ruffled Michael's hair, who was resting his head on my chest. "Mikey", I said running my fingers down and up his back. He hummed, looking up at me. "We need to get up", I told him and he groaned, turning his back at me. "Babe, don't be like that", I said chuckling and wrapped my arms around him, pulling his back against my chest. "Wake up", I whispered and kissed his neck.

"Come on", I said getting up and patted his ass. Michael groaned and sat up on the bed. I chuckled and pulled my black skinny jeans on. "Do you want to borrow my shirt?", I asked and he nodded a bit smiling. I smiled and threw him a hoodie. He smiled and pulled it on, getting up from the bed. "Thanks", he said and I nodded, pulling on a dark green t-shirt. He pulled on his black skinny jeans and I headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and walked back in my room.

"I'll go brush my teeth", Michael said and walked out of my room. I sighed and smiled to myself. Being with Michael made me really happy and knowing that he was alright made me even happier. I didn't have to worry about him when he was with me. I ruffled my hair and packed my backpack.

Michael walked back in the room and I smiled at him. "Hey good looking, do you come here often?", I asked and he chuckled blushing. "Shut up", he said smiling and shook his head a little. "Do you have any make up?", he asked and I shook my head. "What for?", I asked and he pointed at the bruise on his face. "You don't need to hide it, you look fine", I told him and he sighed nodding. "Fine", he said. I smiled and pulled him in a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled.

"We should get going", I whispered and he nodded against my chest. He pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. I smiled back and pulled on a thin black jacket. "Let's go", I said taking my backpack from the floor and we walked out of the door. We walked down the stairs and to the front door.

We pulled our shoes on and stepped out of the door. Ashton arrived soon after and we got in his car. "Good morning", Ashton said smiling. "Good morning", we said and buckled our seat belts. "Mr. Grayson was wondering where you were yesterday", Ashton said and I chuckled. "What did you say to him?", I asked. "I just said that you felt a bit sick", Ashton said and I nodded. "Why was he worried about us anyway?", I asked and Ashton shrugged. "I wouldn't know", he said and I nodded. "Fair enough", I said and looked out of the window.

Ashton parked the car in front of the school and we got out. Some people were looking at us and snickering. "Don't mind them", I said to Michael who was looking at them with sad eyes. "Just focus on me, you're fine", I told him and he smiled. "Thanks", he said quietly and I smiled. "Come on, let's go in", I said and we walked in.

"Luke texted, he's in class already", Ashton said and I nodded. "Let's head to class then", I said and he nodded. "So, what's happening between you and Luke?", I asked and Ashton raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean?", he asked and I chuckled. "Do you like him? Does he like you?", I asked and Ashton shrugged. "I don't know, he's nice", he said and I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to fuck him?", I asked and he chuckled. "I wouldn't mind it, he's hot", Ashton said and I nodded.

"Ask him on a date already", I said chuckling and Ashton smirked. "You should listen to your own advice", he said looking between Michael and I and I nodded blushing. "Shut it Irwin", I said and he chuckled. 

We stepped in class and I smiled to Luke who was sitting at the back row again. "Good morning Mr. Hemmings", I said and he laughed. "Morning to you too", he said smiling. We sat down at our seats and I looked at Michael. He smiled and I smiled back placing my hand on his thigh. "Everything okay?", I asked and he nodded. "Everything's fine when I'm with you", he said smiling and I blushed. "Good to hear", I said smiling and he placed his hand on mine.

I turned to the door when Mr. Grayson walked in and took my book out of my backpack. He stood in front of the class until everyone were seated and smiled. "Good morning class", he said smiling and got back a few 'good mornings'. He looked at Michael and I smiling. "Good to have you two back", he said and I smiled. "Good to be back", I said and he nodded.

He turned to the board and started to write down notes about the topic we were talking about. I kept my left hand on Michael's thigh and wrote the notes in my notebook with my right one. I looked at Michael who was writing his notes down and smiled a little. He looked adorable without even trying.

When the class was over, I packed my backpack and waited for Michael to pack his stuff too. "Mr. Hood, Mr. Clifford could you stay for a while?", the teacher asked and I looked at him. "Sure", I said and looked at Ashton. "Wait for us in the hall?", I asked and he nodded walking out of the class with Luke. "Everything's fine", I said quietly to Michael and he nodded.

We walked up to the teacher and waited for everyone to leave the class. When the class was empty the teacher turned to us again. "How are you boys feeling?", he asked. "We're good", I said and Michael nodded. "What happened to your eye?", he asked looking at Michael and Michael looked at me. "He just got in a fight", I said. "With you?", the teacher asked and I chuckled. "Are you being serious?", I asked.

"I would never hurt him", I said and Michael smiled at me. "Who hit him?", Mr. Grayson asked and I looked at Michael. "Do you want me to tell him?", I asked and he shook his head. "It doesn't matter", I told the teacher and he sighed. "I'm just trying to help you boys", he said and I nodded. "We should go, don't wanna be late", I said. "Come on babe", I said taking Michael's hand in mine and we walked out of the class.

"He's gonna think that we're dating", Michael said. "Does it bother you?", I asked and he shook his head. I smiled at him and kissed his hand. We walked up to Ashton and Luke. "What did he want?", Ashton asked and I shrugged. "I don't even know, he said that he wanted to help us", I said and Ashton nodded. "Let's get to class, I don't want to be late", he said and I nodded. "Neither do I", I said and we headed to our next class.