Ten

**Calum's pov**

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and rubbed my face. I turned the alarm off and looked around my room, not seeing Michael. "Mikey?", I asked and he walked in the room. "Good morning", he said smiling and I smiled back at him. "When did you wake up?", I asked and he shrugged. "A little while ago", he answered and I nodded getting up from bed.

I picked up some clothes from the floor and headed in the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. I pulled on black skinny jeans and a grey T-shirt with a red flannel wrapped around my waist. I walked back to my room and smiled to Michael.

"How are you feeling?", I asked and sat next to him on my bed. "I'm good, how about you?", he said and I nodded. "I'm good too", I answered and he nodded smiling. "You don't seem like a morning person", I said with a chuckle and he shrugged. "I'm not but I'm feeling good today", he told me and I smiled.

"That's good", I said and he nodded. "Yep", he said and got up from the bed. "How's the bruise?", I asked and Michael touched his side. "Better than yesterday", he said. "Thanks", he continued and I smiled standing up. "No problem", I said. "Ash is gonna be here soon, do you want breakfast?", I asked and he shook his head. "I don't eat breakfast", he said and I nodded. "Let's go downstairs and wait for him", I said taking my backpack from the floor. Michael nodded and we headed downstairs.

We sat on the stairs until Ashton texted me saying he was outside. We got up and pulled our shoes on. We stepped outside and got in Ashton's car. We sat on the backseat with Michael and buckled our seat belts. "Good morning", Ashton said smiling. "Good morning", we said at the same time with Michael and Ashton chuckled. Ashton started the car and headed to school.

Ashton parked the car and we got out. "Where's Luke?", I asked and Ashton shrugged. "I guess he's coming soon", Ashton said and I nodded. I looked at Michael who was holding his backpack to his chest and looking around the yard uneasily. "It's okay", I said quietly and patted his back.

"Do you wanna go inside?", Ashton asked and I nodded. We headed inside with Michael following us. We spotted Luke at his locker and walked to him. "Good morning", I said and Luke turned around smiling. "Good morning", he said and closed his locker. "How are you?", Ashton asked and Luke shrugged. "Not bad", he said smiling and we headed down the hall. "Should we get to class?", I asked and Michael nodded.

We sat down in the back corner again. I was sitting next to Michael and Ashton and Luke were next to each other. "Hey, you okay?", I asked quietly taking Michael's hand in mine under the desks. He let out a deep breath and nodded. I squeezed his hand a little and shot him a small smile. He returned the smile and licked his lips.

After a while the teacher walked in the class and started to talk about something that I didn't really care about. I took my hand from Michael's and started to write notes from the board. I didn't care about the topic but I still didn't want to fail so I had to write the notes down. "You should write too", I whispered to Michael and he shrugged. "Please", I said and he sighed, starting to write in his notebook. "Thank you", I whispered and shot him a smile. He nodded a bit and I looked back to the front.

"Do you mind Mr. Hood?", the teacher asked. "Do I mind what Ms. Collins?", I asked and the class laughed. I looked at Michael and saw that it made him uncomfortable, being in the center of attention. "Sorry Miss, won't happen again", I spoke and returned to the notes. I stayed quiet for the rest of the class and took the notes down like a good boy.

"Okay, class dismissed", the teacher spoke and I packed my backpack. Michael grabbed my arm and I looked at him. "Thank you", he whispered and I smiled. "I'm sorry", I answered and he shook his head. "Don't be", he said quietly and I nodded. We walked out of the class with Ashton and Luke following us out.

I saw Brian heading our way and pulled Michael between Ashton and I. Brian grabbed me from my shirt and pushed me against the locker. "Oh I didn't know you like it rough", I said smirking, looking at him up and down. "Shut it Hood", he said glaring at me. "No need to be ashamed", I said running my hands down his sides to his waist. "I'm not a faggot Hood", he said, threw me on the floor and ran away.

"Come on", Ashton said offering his hand to me. I took his hand and he pulled me up from the floor. "You okay?", Luke asked and I nodded. "I'm fine", I spoke and looked at Michael. "I'm sorry", he said quietly. "It's not your fault babe", I said and we both blushed at the nickname. "It was my fault because I didn't let him touch you", I explained and he nodded. "And I don't regret it at all", I continued and Michael looked at the floor with a small smile on his lips.

"You guys are too cute", Luke said and I chuckled. "Let's head to class", I spoke and grabbed Michael's hand in mine. "You walk here", I said and put Michael between Ashton and I again. Michael blushed and I smiled at him. "We have to give our group projects away today, right?", Luke asked and I shrugged. "I don't know but Michael and I's is ready anyway", I said and Luke nodded. "Ours is done too", Ashton said and I nodded. "Cool cool", I just said and we got in the next class.