Twenty-One

**Michael's pov**

"So", Luke said and I looked at him, sitting next to him on the couch. "How was your date?", he asked smiling. "It was really good", I said smiling and he nodded. "Has Ash asked you on a date yet?", I asked and he shook his head. "Maybe he doesn't like me like that", Luke said and I sighed. "He does, I've heard him when he talks to Cal", I said and Luke blushed a bit.

"Are you sure?", he asked and I nodded. "I'm sure, he'll ask soon", I said and he nodded. "Thanks Mikey", he said and I chuckled a bit. "Yep, of course", I said and he shot me a smile. We talked until Ashton and Calum walked in the room, holding drinks.

"There you go", Calum said handing me a drink and sat next to me. "Thanks", I said smiling and opened the beer. Ashton handed Luke a drink and sat on the floor in front of us. I sipped my beer and looked at Ashton who was staring at me.

"What?", I asked and he looked at Calum. "Nothing", Ashton spoke and I looked at Calum too. "What?", I asked again and Calum chuckled. "Ash is just being weird", he said. "Probably thinking about what happened last night", Calum continued and I blushed. "Don't do that", I told Ashton and chuckled. "It's making me feel uncomfortable", I continued and Ashton chuckled. "I'm not thinking about that", he said. "You're a cute couple", he said and I smiled.

"Thank you", Calum said and kissed my cheek. I chuckled a bit and sipped my drink. I never really understood the cute couple thing because that just basically means that the people in the relationship are cute and I didn't think that I was cute.

"Should we play truth or dare?", Ashton asked and I looked at him. "We always play that, it's boring", Calum said and chuckled. "No it's not, we can get to know each other better", Ashton said and Calum sighed. "Whatever", he spoke and I looked at Luke. "Do you want to?", I asked from him and he shrugged. "Sure", Luke spoke and I nodded to Ashton. "Let's play then", I spoke and he shot me a smile.

"Good good", Ashton spoke. "Who wants to start?", he asked and I shrugged. "You can start, you were the one who wanted to play", Calum spoke to Ashton and he nodded. "Sure, I can start", Ashton said and looked at Luke. "Luke, truth or dare?", he asked and Luke chuckled. "Truth", he said and Ashton nodded. "Do you like someone at the moment?", he asked and Luke licked his lip with a little nod. "Yep", he just said and looked at me.

"Mikey, truth or dare?", he asked. "Truth", I said and he chuckled. "I thought that you might pick that", he said and I nodded. "Of all the people you know, who has the most beautiful eyes?", he asked and I blushed a bit. "Calum", I said quietly and Calum kissed my cheek. "Aww, that's cute", Luke said and I chuckled.

"Cally, truth or dare?", I asked looking at Calum and he smiled at me. "Truth", he said and I nodded. "I fucking hate this game", I spoke to myself and tried to come up with a question. "Why do you hate it?", Luke asked with a small chuckle. "I'm bad at making up questions or dares", I spoke and he chuckled. "It doesn't matter", he said and I nodded. "You're so cute", Calum spoke and I smiled at him.

"What were your first impressions of me?", I asked and he bit his lower lip. "I don't really know", he said. "I saw you for the first time years ago and I don't think that I had any thoughts about you, you were just another student in my class", he spoke and I nodded. "But my first impression of you a few months back was that I felt sorry for you", he continued and I nodded again.

"You were always bullied and I saw that so I felt sorry", he said. "And I had to intervene because I didn't like to see you get hurt, I felt like I needed to protect you", he said and chuckled a bit. "Okay", I just said and nodded. He shot me a smile and kissed me. I smiled at him and he turned to Ashton.

"Ash, truth or dare?", Calum asked. "I'm gonna follow your lead, truth", he said and chuckled. "How many best friends have you had during your lifetime?", Calum asked and Ashton chuckled again. "Only you", he said and smiled. "Really?", Calum asked and Ashton nodded. "Well, cool then", Calum said and chuckled.

"Luke, truth or dare?", Ashton asked. "Dare", he said and Ashton nodded. "Exchange shirts with Michael for the next round of questions", Ashton spoke and I looked at Calum. "I can't do that", I said quietly and Calum nodded. "I'll swap my shirt with him", Calum told to Ashton and he nodded. "Sure", Ashton said and Calum pulled his shirt over his head. He tossed it to Luke and Luke tossed his shirt to Calum. They pulled the shirts on and we continued to play.

"Mikey, truth or dare?", Luke asked. "I'm not gonna do dares, truth", I said with a small chuckle and he nodded. "Are you scared of dying? Why?", he asked and I sighed. "I'm not", I said. "I used to be but then I had to go through some hard times and I tried to take my own life", I continued. "After that I realized that I'm not scared to die anymore because I didn't have anything to lose", I said and looked at Ashton because I didn't want to see the looks on Luke or Calum's faces. 

Calum pulled me against him and kissed the top of my head. "You have us to lose, you're not alone", he spoke and kissed my head again. I shot him a small smile and continued the game. "Truth or dare?", I asked and sipped my beer. "Truth", Calum said and I nodded. "Where is your favourite place to be kissed", I asked and he smiled. "Neck", he said and I nodded. "Yea, we can see that", Ashton spoke and I chuckled.

"Truth or dare Ash?", Calum asked. "Dare", Ashton said and Calum nodded. "Ask your crush on a date", Calum said and I chuckled a bit. "Now?", Ashton asked and Calum nodded. "Okay, I'll text him", Ashton spoke and I looked at him. I thought that he liked Luke so why would he have to text him?

After a while Luke's phone beeped and he took it out of his pocket. He chuckled to himself and smiled to Ashton, writing on his phone. Ashton's phone beeped and he nodded smiling, putting it back in his pocket. "Okay, done", Ashton said and Calum nodded. "So Luke, did you say yes or no?", Calum asked and Luke chuckled. "Yes, of course", he said and Calum nodded smiling.

"Can I have my shirt back now?", Calum asked with a chuckle and Luke nodded. They swapped their shirts back. I looked at Luke and smiled at him. "Yep, you were right", he said and I chuckled. "I know", I said and Luke smiled at me.