❤️ Chapter Twenty Two ❤️

I winced when my head made contact to the wall. Pain soared through me and I slumped to the ground. The guard looked between me and the unconscious body on the bed. He took a step towards me, his face menacing. I struggled to stand up and tried to move towards the door.

"Who are you?" He growled, taking another step.

I gulped. I kept inching towards the door.

But he then charged towards me, grabbing my hair and flinging me to he wall, as if I weighed nothing. I hit the wall with a thump and groaned, rubbing my head. Shit.

"What the hell are you doing here? Who do you work for, huh?"

I shook my head, but he mistake it for me being stubborn. He growled and picked up. I let out a shriek when he threw me against the bed. Seconds later, I felt his hands tearing at my clothes. I let out a strangled cry as I felt his hands begin to roam my body. He used one hand to cover my mouth and he other to tear my clothes off. I tried to push his hand off, but he was too strong. FInally, though, his hand moved from my mouth and cupped my breast.

"HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could. I felt my hroat go sore.

I let out another cry of pain when i felt the back of his hand strike my face. He grunted and began tugging at his own clothes. I heard his zipper go down, I shook my head furiously, trying to free myself from his grip.

"Mmph! Get the fuck off me!" I yelled.

I spit on his face, which only made him madder. He gripped my hair and yanked hard, making me crane my head at an awkward angle. I'm pretty sure that if he pulled it any harder, I'd break my neck. I let out a gasp when I felt him enter me hard and fast.

"No!" I hissed through the pain. I shook my head, punching, scratching, anything to get him off of me. I felt so dirty. He only smiled. Fucking sadist. Where the fuck was Vincent?

"You wanna...ugh..." He moved inside me hard and fast. THe pain was almost unbearable. "...kill my boss? Steal his money? Huh? I thought you were a prostitute? Scared of a litle..." I bit his arm and he growled, hitting me again. "Dick?"

"Get off of--" His hand slapped over my moth, cutting me off.

THe door to the bedroom swung open, and I looked to see who was there.

"Get the fuck off of my girl." He growled.

He was too late. My eyes rolled back, and then there was nothing.

I'm not even going to deny it. This chapter sucked. It was a filler, because I promised a chapter about a week ago and never actually uploaded. The writer's block for his book is critical. And it's annoying because I know how I want this book to go and end. I just need some motivation, I guess. I did say before that updates were going to be slow. I'm working on other books now. A lot more books, so I'm trying to create a schedule, but it's not easy with these huge ass tess coming up. Honestly, I was going to put this and all my other stories on hiaus until tess were over, but I decided against it because a lot of authors seem o be doing that and then everyone's going o be waiting for an update.

Lol, I should know. I'm reading this book and the auhor JUST got off hiatus and will be updating soon. So, yes, i know the pain of waiting for a book.

But don't think i'm doing this on purpose or that I'm deleting the book or I'm never going to update. I swear, it's not like that. I had hought about deleing it, but decided that I started it, so i shall finish it. So finish it I will. By the end of summer. Lol, you should so check that book out! (The End Of Summer written by makeandoffer) It's an amazing book. Written by my favorite author on Watpad. So read it! GO! Goo! You'll love it I swear.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/3828116-the-end-of-summer

Above is the link if you're not reading this on your mobile phones.

If you are, go find it. The End of SUmmer. :D

Anywaaay, thanks for reading. I honestly do no know when the nex uodate will be. Hopefully soon. Thanks for the undersanding.

Xoxo Rosie