♥ Chapter Eight ♥

"Oh my God, I was so worried! You didn't evn call...Do you know how close I was too calling the police? You are so so so lucky that I have to wait 24 hours, because I would have had a whole damn squad out looking for you. Ugh! I was so worried, not knowing if you were okay or not....Do not ever do that again. Ugh, that was a horrible experience. I was cryig too. You know I don't look sexy when I cry! If Max had seen me, I'd be so fucking dead and embarrassed like..."

"Shut the hell up, Symone." I mutter, kicking off my shoes and lying down on her bed. She scowled and jumped on top of me, pressing her body to mine. Our faces were onl inches apart. If someone had walked in, to them, we would have looked like lesbians getting ready to make out or some shit.  She then lowered her head and bit my lower lip.

"Ow!" I shouted, shoving her off of me. She flew over the side of the bed and landed on the floor, looking shocked. "What the fucking fuck?!" 

SHe just stared at me, a smile on her face. Then she started laughing. "LOL, you should have seen your face!" She stood up and plopped onto the bed next to me. "Did it hurt?"

No shit, bitch. "Yes." I rolled my eyes and sighed. "I'm tired."

"So where were you?"

I shrugged. "Who cares?" I didn't want to tell her I was with Anthiony last night. Actually, I ddint een want to rememebr it. He was a dick. "Do you know an gang members?"

"Hm, yeah. I mean, I know of them. Why?"

I shrugged. "Saw one today. He was black. Mean face. Deep-ey voice. Looked rich."

"Prolly VIncent. Heard he was 'boss'. Not someone you wanna fuck with. Police record, blah, blah." She rolled over and rested her head on my chest. "You seriously saw him? I wouldve shit bricks and ran. Heard that nigga walks around with guns on him,. Waistband, jacket, couple in his van...That typa rich nigga shit."

I shivered. He couldve easily shot me and walked away without looking back. 

"Oh." I replied, like i wasnt fazed. "I'm hungry. Make me some food, baby."

Symone kissed my cheek. "No."

I sighed. "Please?"

"The day i make you food is the day me and Max go out. Get that to happen, and I make you a thankgiving feast."

I smile. "I'm not hooking you and Max up."

"WHy notttt?" She growled.

"Because he just broke up with someone!" I laughed. "Let him get over her first, dumb ass."

She rolled her eyes. "I can make that happen so quickly..."

I frowned. "Slut."

"Bitch." She shot back.

"Whore."

"Homewrecker."

"Prostitute." 

"Homie hopper."

"Fish."

"Cockery."

"Pussy."

"You win."

"Always do." I laugh.

She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me towards her. I swear, this bitch was a dyke. She stares at me, eyes wide and then whispers:

"Blue waffle."

♥♥ He's That Thug ♥♥ ♥♥ He's That Thug ♥♥ ♥♥ He's That Thug ♥♥