♥ Chapter Eighteen ♥

I walked outside, and tried to kedp myself from rolling my eyes whdn I see Vincent standibg there, glaring at me.

"Fuck you been?" He barked, grabbing me by my arm and pulling me towards him.

"Detention." I hissed, tugging away from him.

"Fo what ?"

"None of your business. Can you just tell me what you want to talk to me about, cayse I.got shit to do and places to be."

He grabbed me and pulled me close. "Dont forget who I am, girlfriend."

I sigh aNd nod. "Whatever."

"Bitch." He muttered. "Yo, anyway, I heard Consence liked you, ma. Good job. He wants to see you tonight at eight."

I look to the floor. "What, another sex job?"

Vincent laugghs. "Nah, bae. To talk. He just wants to talk. I think this is it. Say the right shit, do the right things, and we in. I can kill the piece if shit. Just do exactly as I say, iight ?"

I look to the floor.

"Okay?"

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"Good."

He took my hand in his and we began walking to his car. He prolly stole it. Tuh. I climbed into his passanger seat and let out a yelp of suprise when I saw Anthony sitting in the back, calmly looking at me.

"Oh my god. Fucking scared me. What are you doing here?"

Vincent sat in the drivers side and quickly kissed me on my cheek. "He got some business we need to handle. Dont worry bout it."

"Aint nobody worried bout you."

Vincent paused long enough for me to realize that Im supposed to be his 'girl'. I chuckled and quickly said something I knew would calm his concieted ass down.

"I mean, we all know you coulf handle yoself."

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, bae. Anthony you got ma shit?"

Anthony wordlessly pulled out a clear container with a white substance inside. Oh hell nah. Im tryna save this niggas life and he dealing drugs and shit? I thpught he wanted out. All hes doing is diving deeper.

"Is that coke?" I barked, glaring at this fool in the backseat.

Vincent nodded. "Yes. Its fo you."

I scrunched up my face. "Nigga ion want that shit."

Vincent handed it to me. "Its for you to give to Consence."

I opened my mouth and then closed it again. Oh nah. He's got me dealing drugs. I cant do this.

Anthony looked at Vincent. "You said Consence?"

Vincent shrugged. "Its whatever man."

"Nah, its not whatever, mqn! You tryna get Roxanne killed? Cause thats exactly what the fuck is gonna happen if he finds out yall are fucking with him and his money."

Vincent waved a hand, dismissing the conversation. "She'll be fine. Long as she do what I say."

Anthony shook his head. "Gimme the coke, Roxie."

I extended my hand towards him, but Vincent slapped my hand away. "Fuck is you doing, bitch?"

I quickly pulled my hand back.

"Dont talk to her like that, mane. She supposed to be your girl right? She nah no bitch. Do whatever the hell you want with Consence, but leave her out of it."

Vincent opened the door and got out the car. "Get out."

Anthony sat still for a second and then climbed out the car. I could hear them arguing, but not what they were saying. I sigh and wait for them to finish.

I climb out the car and freeze when I hear what Anthony was saying.

"You cant do this. Every single fucking time. Every girl. Every single one. Cant you just let me be fucking happy?"

Vincent got in his face. "You just insecure. Get over it. Shes dead. Deal with it and move the fuck on."

"I loved her, Vince. You killed her."

"I did what I had to do! And I dont regret it. I dont, so shut the fuck up, get in the fucking car and move the fuck on!"

I slowly got back in and closed the door, trying to understand what I had just heard.

Soon we were driving to Vincent's place. It wad in a remote area, but was a nice place. Where he got the money to afford it is beyond me.

"Go to my room, Roxanne, and stay there till I call you down." I nodded and walked up to his room, still fazed by their argument. Who did Anthony love? And how did Vincent kill her?