Chapter Seventeen (Smut)

🚫Smut warnings🚫
×Blowjobs

🎄

They were eager to get their clothes off, so much that they nearly stumbled into the front entrance half naked. For some odd reason,Yurio had convinced Y/N to have a little fun with him. He was reluctant at first but his clearly drunken behaviour reflects his prior decisions.

You may be thinking, 'why?' Let me explain.
Somehow, someway, Yuri convinced the little angel to drink inside the hot spring. Getting wasted in a spring wasn't exactly ho he imagined spending his Tuesday evening. It just added to the light headedness he was already feeling. Nonetheless the two were incredibly horny and tried their best to satisfy each other.

🎄

Y/N had totally forgotten how to give head. He just stared a little bit before wrapping his hand around Yurio's shaft. Yuri couldn't help but moan at the sight before him. His little angel sat in between his knees giving him head.

I mean, what's better than that?

Yuri would have to admit that his attraction for the younger did grow at a faster pace than he expected it to. But he was also still confused at the fact he'd attracted to the same sex. It wasn't something that crossed his mind often, if not all.

Sudden warmth from down below removed him from his thoughts and let out a groan. Y/N started to suck the tip, which was dripping in precum, still unsure of what to do.

He slowly took Yuri whole and bobbed his head a few times before taking as much as he could once again. He continued the process all while running his hands up and down the older's thigh and the base of his cock that he couldn't fit in his mouth.

Yuri moaned and threw his head back, but looked down quickly in fear of missing the wonderful show. He ran his hand through Y/N's hair, causing him to peer up, with an innocent look on his face, driving Yuri insane.

Y/N removed his lips and moaned. Yuri look so vulnerable. The red tint on his cheeks and his arm covering his flushed obliged by sucking harder until finally, Yuri came with a groan and hiss.

"Your my good little angel, aren't you?"
The smaller boy nodded his head, his face drenched with cum. Yuri chuckled, having the most energy between them, he cleaned both of them up.

"My little angel," Yurio murmured before wrapping his arms around the sleeping boy

🎄

what the fuck did i just write?

Submit your ideas for smut or other things that could happen.

Thanks for reading!