Chapter Six

After a lot of complaining, whining and sleeping, you and Viktor finally reached Japan. Snow was falling very heavily even though it was April. All the cherry blossom trees were covered in a white blanket. L

After seeing Yuuri's skating video, Viktor pressured you to come with him. Not wanting to spend money you didn't have, you declined but he reassured that all expenses would be paid by him.

It had been a very long time since you had seen Yuuri and you missed him badly. Viktor was the first to rush into the spa, excitement getting the best of him. He quickly greeted Yuuri's parents and took off his shoes in the process. He dashed towards the hot spring, calling for you to hurry up.

Jet lag had you worn to the bones, but still, you greeted Yuuri's relatives with hugs and smiles. After stripping, you followed Victor to the hot spring.

It was so relaxing, just the two of you. You did wonder where Yuuri was but that thought floated to the back of your mind as you submerged yourself in the warm water.

Drowsily, you asked Viktor a question; “Why did we fly all the way from Russia to Japan?” He himself was surprised at the question, never thought about it. He was just captivated by the way Yuuri skated.

“I'll be his skating coach,”

“Just figured that out now?”
You chucked, making bubbles in the water. He hummed in response, avoiding anymore questions about the subject. You sighed and went deeper into the spring.

Stomping could be heard from the other side of screen door. Both you and Viktor looked at each other clearly confused. Suddenly, Yuuri burst through the door, nearly ripping it of its hinges. He was wearing a big coat and his glasses were all fogged up.

“Yuuri!” you squealed and waved at him. He was in pure shock, his mouth was wide open.

“Y/N? Why are you here...with Viktor?” he was definitely confused. You laughed. “Well,” you began.
“I just wanted to see my best friend,” Yuuri smiled at this.

“But he, he-”

Cutting you off, Viktor stood up slowly from the water. You had a great view of his sculpted behind. It was very defined indeed. Yuuri would have loved a quick glance at this masterpiece. Anyway, that's what you get for a skaters ass.

There was a big statue in front of Viktor, you prayed it concealed the front part, or else Yuuri would die right on the spot.

“Yuuri, starting today, I am your coach,” Viktor said. He was grinning as he spoke.

“I'll make you win the Grand Prix Final.” After he said that, he winked and smiled. Now it was your turn to open your mouth. This guy was full of surprises. Probably has more up his sleeve.

Yuuri had just died, brought back to life and died again. This was an exact interpretation of how he was feeling. All he could mumbled out was a quick 'huh?' before he realized what was happening

'What?!'