Chapter Eleven

In a wonderland filled with sunflowers, a small boy stood among them. The blue sky held the shining sun and cotton candy clouds. One could sit all day staring at the magnificent scenery.

The child felt a cool breeze come from behind him. He turned around and saw nothing but a lonely flower. He was fascinated at the peculiar white colour. He reached out to touch it but quickly withdrew his hand back. It was cold.

He also noticed it was separate from the others. As if its white petals were somewhat dangerous. The little boy was sad. Poor flower, all alone. Another gust of wind blew over the vast land covered with sunflowers. They all started to disappear one by one and snow fell down gently.

The small child turned around once again, only to be face to face with a tall man sitting down covered in snow. His hair was white, he wore a beige coloured coat with a long scarf. He looked up and smiled at the boy. Lavender eyes met E/C ones.

Realization swept over the little boy.

"Ivan?"

"Ivan?"

"Ivan!"

Y/N woke with a shock, beads of sweat rolling down his face and arms. He choked back a sob and covered his mouth from making any noise. Why dream about his dead brother now? What does it mean?

His heartbeat sped up as more thoughts raced into his mind. He closed his E/C and tried to sleep again.

Yuri was already awake due to Y/N's tossing and turning constantly so when he heard little whines and whimper he rolled his eyes and sighed.

He rolled over to face Y/N's back. He was shaking profusely. His small body was wrapped in a heavy blanket and the top of his head was visible.

In the dim light of the room, Yuri slithered his arms under the blanket, grabbed Y/N's torso and pulling him into his chest. His arms were locked around his stomach, making sure there was no space in between.

His crying seized almost instantly. He could feel Yuri's steady heartbeat. Y/N calmed down the slightest bit but still remained on edge.

What would you do if a really hot ice skater started cuddling with you?

Die probably.

Yuri, eyes closed, dipped his head down into the crevice of his neck, making Y/N even more uncomfortable. But he relaxed. He felt safe. In the arms of a Russian ice skater.

"The night was young
And so were they
So they shall rest until another day.
The shining moon, the dark sun came together for everyone.
Their beating hearts, their skating feet,
Oh, if only love wasn't so bittersweet."

»«

Embarrassingly furious was the exact emotion that displayed itself on Yurio's face. He wasn't sure if it because of his new nickname or because of the fact he became cuddle buddies with Y/N.

When getting up in the morning he struggled with prying S/C arms from around his neck and untangling their legs.

He didn't know how it happened but Y/N turned around during the night and shifted closer to Yurio; putting his head under the blonde's chin.

Yurio missed his footing while performing a triple Salchow. He fell on the ice with a thud, he groaned as his skin made contact with the ice, deriving him of warmth.

Viktor called out to him from the other side of the rink, side by side with Yuuri.

Yurio rolled his eyes and scoffed. If Y/N kept him this distracted, he wont be able to win the competitions. Best not to think about him at all.

Thank you for all the support that was given few days ago

Omg GuYs

4k reads?

You guys are amazing ❤