Chapter Fourteen

The winter sun peeked through the curtains at around 10 o'clock. The Inn was quite busy due to a surplus amount of guests. The room the teenagers slept in located at the very far left of the inn; separate from the main area.

Yuri woke up groaning, a persistent thumping in his head obviously from the night before. He reached out beside blindly, eyes closed searching for something. His hand grazed a bundle of limbs wrapped around some soft material.

He opened his eyelids slowly and came into contact with a fluffy pillow. S/C arms were wrapped firmly around them from the other side.

Yuri peered over the it and made eye contact with the person behind it. You quickly ducked his head down and lifted the pillow higher to hide your face.

Yuri was skeptical. What were you trying to hide? Usually when you woke up, you'd exchange morning greetings then part ways. But it was different.

First and foremost, Yuri was shirtless; abs and chest were openly exposed. Not that he had a problem with it, but someone did.

Second of all, You seemed more hostile and quiet; hiding behind a pillow larger than yourself.

"Let me see." Yuuri demanded. Your stomach churned.

"What? There's nothing to see here, I'll just be going now-" You shifted off the bed to escape only to be tackled back on it.

You squealed as Yuri tugged you by the waist, a huge grin on his face. He pushed you down and pinned your arms over his your head. At this point you considered yourself a dead man.

The playful mood faded away and was replaced with tense one. With a smile still on his face, he lifted the pillow.

You closed his eyes in utter fear of the Russians reaction. Yuri paused as he saw bruises upon bruises, all over your neck to your exposed collar bones.

He quietly released you from his death grip and glared down.

"What happened to you?" He was obviously confused. And maybe slightly concerned.

With adrenaline pumping quickly through your veins and being in a state of panic, the only thing that came into your head was...

"I fell."

Yuri tilted his head every so slightly in confusion, still hovering over your small frame.

"You fell?"

"Yeah.." Images of yesterday's event came back quickly to your memory. You grimaced. I mean, you didn't expect to hit second base with a dude you met recently.

"What, on your neck?" He spoke sarcastically, he obviously knew you were lying.

You shook your head. Not wanting your stuttering to give it away. He turned his attention to your behaviour. Yuri rolled his eyes, knowing you were lying. He shifted off the bed and stood up, making his way to your shared closet.

You sighed and closed your eyes. It looked like things were working out in your favour until....

"What happened yesterday?"