Chapter Eight

“Yuuri! Let's sleep together,” Viktor yelled as he continuously banged on the chubby mans door. “There is so much I need to know about you!” Yuuri's screams of refusal were pointless as Viktor kept smashing the door with his fist. In the shape he was in, there was no way he could hold the door any longer. As the banging resided Yuuri scrambled to his bedroom walls, ripping the pictures of Viktor off them. If he were to see how much of a crazed fan Yuuri was, what would he think? He stared down at the collective pictures in his hands. Thinking. About what exactly? Who knows?

Yuuri's heart jumped out of his chest as the door slowly opened. The pictures were still in his hands. He was done for at this point. “Hey, whatcha doing there, babe?” A H/C boy popped his head out from the hall. Yuuri flopped on his bed with a sigh of relief. “You scared me, don't do that again,” he breathed out. “And stop calling me that.”

Y/N jumped on the bed with a fake frown.

“Why? I call all my friends that, and you are my friend, if you weren't aware.” He stuck his tongue out playfully.

Unfortunately, I am painfully aware that you are my friend,” Yuuri fake grimaced and Y/N have him a playful slap.

“But I uh, wouldn't want anyone to get the wrong impression, okay?”

Yuuri's eyes were cast down away from
Y/N, he smirked. “Oh? Is there someone special I need to know about? Or is it someone we already know?”

For the sole purpose of dramatic impact,
Y/N pulled out a picture of Viktor in the early ages of his skating career. AKA, when he had long hair. “Viktor! I wanna show you somethin-!” Yuuri tackled him to the ground, clamping his mouth shut in the process. His heavy weight nearly crushed the E/C eyed boy. Noticing this, he shifted his weight to the side. They both laid on the ground. Not bothering to get up. Y/N rolled over to his side, facing Yuuri.

“I help you lose weight,”

“Why? It's pointless anyway.”

“Well, first and foremost, I'll do it 'cause you're my friend. Secondly, I really want to see you on the ice again.”

Yuuri turned over, staring back at Y/N. He smiled gently and proceeded to hoist himself upwards. Y/N followed suit. He walked to the door and switched off the light. “You know, I don't mind if you stay with me, you know, share a bed?” Y/N laughed at Yuuri's odd question. He knew he was lonely, and there was a reason why Viktor was here. Not just to coach. But something else.

“It's fine, I really need to catch up on some study,”

“Okay, goodnight.”

“Night.”

Before he knew it, he was fast a sleep. Y/N smiled and tiptoed to Viktor's room.

The coast is clear,

Take Down Your Walls (On Hold) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें