Chapter Thirteen

That night Yuri could not sleep.

He didn't know if it was because of the sleeping H/C beside him or the fact he was slightly intoxicated.

It was just a little vodka he snuck into his bag before heading to his room. He wasn't a big drinker at all but sometimes you gotta treat yourself.

His mind drifted to the boy beside him.
Y/N's hair was pushed back from his face and the blanket was wrapped around his small frame.

The only source of light was from the little gap in the curtains. Y/N's lips were slightly parted, as little snores fell out quietly.

Yuri found it odd that someone like Y/N would appeal to him so greatly. He was never really the type of person to hop from one relationship to another, nor someone who would just abstain from sexual contact.

What I'm trying to say is that he's not taken but is still very active.

Sex. I'm talking about sex.

He shifted his weight so he could look properly at the H/C boy. It bugged him that not only was
Y/N incredibly attractive but he was always just there.

When he practiced, he was there, not bothering to heed to Yuri's previous warning. When he ate, Y/N was at the table. When he slept, Y/N was right by his side.

It sounded annoying but
Y/N's presence had a calming effect on him and he didn't understand why.

For example, why the hell was he able to stop him from beating the shit out of Yuuri? He just stood there and watched him fume.

Over thinking wasn't something Yuri did frequently but when it came to the E/C Russian, it was all he could do.

Sadly, the Russian teen didn't know the difference between love and lust and just qualified his feelings as the lather.

Slowly and stealthily, he snaked his arm around his roommate and pulled him closer, so they were face to face now.

His heartbeat sped up as stared at the sleeping beauty, he'd never kissed a guy before but those lips seemed so warm and welcoming.

E/C eyes fluttered open to meet cobalt blue. Chest to chest, face to face, eye to eye.

It felt like an eternity before Yuri leaned in and pressed his lips against another pair.
Y/N immediately tensed up and tried to move away. Yuri rolled over at pinned the boy's arms over his head, the blanket completely forgotten on the floor.

At this point, Y/N was fully aware of what was happening and wasn't against it at all. He closed his eyes and relaxed.

Their lips moved slow at first but then things started to escalate. Y/N gasped when Yuri started to kiss down his jaw, trying to find his sensitive spot.

A peck here, a peck there. Kissing him all over.

He found it quickly as Y/N moaned underneath him. He gently slid his hand under his black shirt that Y/N wore to sleep.

He continued kissing down his neck as his hand gradually went to his chest.

Y/N felt shivers move across his whole body; as he hadn't been intimate with someone for a long time.

Yuri's vision blurred slightly while his body temperature increase as they went further. He sat upright, on top of Y/N and quickly took off his shirt; revealing his toned abs and glorified chest.

Yuri placed his head back in between Y/N's neck and head. Their heavy breathing were the only things to be heard throughout the whole inn.

Y/N gasped as Yuri's weight became heavier on him. He swiftly shoved him off and groaned.

Yuri's snores were loud and long. Y/N sighed in defeat and rolled over onto his side and continued a long, uncomfortable sleep.