Chapter Twelve

"Agape; unconditional love. God's infinite love is self-sacrificing and calculating."

Viktor swirled gracefully on the ice, performing Agape with extreme precision. By the skating rink, Yuko clapped with enthusiasm.

Yurio turned towards Y/N with a frown, nudging towards the brunette. "Who the hell is this?" The shorter one diverted his attention from Yuuri who was now entering the rink, to the man beside him.

"That's Yuko, she's in charge of this place, why?" Yurio leaned forward into his ear and whispered. "She's hot,"

Almost immediately his face flushed as he shoved the flirt backwards. "Are you crazy? She's like twice your age!"

"Still hot,"

"She has three kids."

"Still hot."

He scrunched his face in disgust. Not that Yurio liking someone else really mattered to him, it just felt wrong.
He laughed and turned his attention back to Viktor as he was teaching Yuuri Eros.

After some time, Yuuri was finally getting the hang of it. His spins weren't perfect but he was getting somewhere.
Meanwhile, his friend and Yuri had been sitting down for the past ten minutes, throwing bad puns at each other.

After the snuggling incident the night before, Yuri had uttered very few words to his 'cuddle buddy'. It was only a few greeting here and there.

It was awkward to say the least. But nonetheless, Y/N seemed to overcome that and started conversing with him.

"What did the blanket say when it fell of the bed?"

Yurio looked at you confused as he waited for an answer.

"Oh sheet,"

Yuri put his head into his hand laughed. Like a proper laugh, his face was red and he had tears in his eyes. Y/N beamed, seeing a grumpy and angry person smile so brightly was nothing but rewarding.

»«

Yuuri frowned. His feet were aching and his body was almost limp and lifeless.

Who knew skating to Eros would be so difficult? Yuuri was one of the least sexual men in the world and had absolutely no experience what so ever. (not yet)

How could he ever beat Yurio? He was a skating God from Russia, apart from Viktor of course. He had charisma, passion and power. While Yuuri had... pork cutlet bowls. (and viktor)

Again and again he would try to land a simple Lutz but always failed to do so. It seemed like Yurio had some set backs too. Apparently he was lacking major features included in Agape.

When told, Yurio just huffed skated to the back to the barriers. Y/N, who had been there for Yuuri's moral support, flashed him a small smile. Their eyes met and he suddenly felt overwhelmed.

Yuri's blonde hair was pushed back away from his forehead, slightly damp. His chest heaved up and down from general fatigue while his eyes were still cobalt blue.

Y/N quickly looked away.

But Yuri was having none of that, he rolled his eyes and grabbed the S/C hand, he led them to the currently empty changing rooms.

Confused, Y/N remained silent and sat on the metal benches. Yuri ran a hand through his hair and narrowed his eyes.

"You need to stop coming to practice." Yuri announced He was taking a sip of cold, bottled water. He couldn't meet his eyes for some odd reason.

"Excuse me?" Tiny male was beyond confused at this point. He thought that Yuri had something decent to say. He stood up and faced the blonde. His gaze falling to Yuri's lips. He looked back up to piercing glue eyes. Y/N acted differently around Yuri. He had a daring edge when around the Russian teen.

Ever since their second encounter, Y/N has only been filled with confidence.
A.K.A not taking Yurio's shit.

"You're too distracting, so don't go to the rink when I'm there." He replied with a hint of frustration. Yuri backed away as Y/N was very close, which made him uncomfortable. Distracting? You've gotta be kidding me.

"But just an hour ago we were having fun,"

"I know but-"

"If this is about what happened in our room, its kinda your fault." Y/N spoke quickly, not fully processing his words.

Yurio furrowed his eyebrows.

"Что?"
(What?)

"You were the one crying like a fucking bitch," He snarled back. No way would he let the little flea put the blame on him.

Ouch.

That hurt.

The H/C boy looked away and frowned.
He let out a breathy sigh, brushing past Yuri and left the room. He knew arguing wouldn't get him anywhere.

A huge weight was placed on Yuri's shoulders. He looked back at where the H/C boy had just passed.

Winning this competition meant the world to him. Y/N was just a distraction.