Chapter Nine

Viktor stealthily tiptoed to Yuuri's room, quietly thanking Y/N for leaving the door open. As he slipped past the ajar door, he turned around to see the said boy giving him a thumbs up before retiring to his own room.

As Y/N closed the door, his mind wandered to Yuri. Yuri Plisetsky. Why was he also so hostile? Why didn't he say anything during the bathroom incident? What was with all the staring? Where is he now? Does he like pork cu-? 

Smiling at his rather strange thoughts, Y/N lay down and rested. Tomorrow was a big day.

»«

It all started with a bang.

A very blonde, tall and angry bang.

After hearing the news of Viktor's department from Russia, the first course of action for Yuri was to travel to Japan. After endless walking and spontaneous buying, he reached the ice rink.

Not caring about the crowd he walked past all of their wide eyes and open mouths. His angry expression dared anyone to speak to him. He walked straight past the counter and into the skating rink.

As he saw the other Yuuri side by side with Viktor, he became suddenly angry. How dare he? Did he forget our promise? What the fuck?

It seemed like his body reacted quicker than he had anticipated because he had hit Yuuri, with his foot. His lips curled into an inward smile as he stared the now crying Japanese man.

The fans started to murmur when Yuuri groaned and placed his hand on his now bleeding nose. His glasses had little cracks in them. Two pairs of footsteps were heard in the skating rink.

“Hey, what's going on here?”
Y/N's E/C eyes darted from Yuuri's bleeding nose and Yuri's scowl.

The short H/C boy marched to the towering Russian. Anxiety and fear were thrown out the window at this point. “What the fuck is your problem?” Why is he terrorizing Yuuri so much? What did he do?

Y/N pushed Yuri with all his might, which was quite little. Yuri didn't budge, his tall stature made it almost impossible to be threatened by a little boy.

Yuri looked past and saw Viktor smiling at Yuuri while cleaning his bloodied nose.

Yuuri pulled off his hoodie, revealing he blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. He swiftly grabbed Y/N's soft hand and bent his head to his level and whispered.

успокойся, пожалуйста, дорогая,
(Calm down, sweetheart,)

Y/N's face started to heat up. He froze up and his eyes widened. “I'm guessing you understand Russian, right?”

And with that, Yuuri did a signature smirk and walked away.