Chapter Five

Y/N woke up with a start as he had the most peculiar dream, consisting of him, Chris and a few others. Sweat dripped down from his forehead onto his cheek. A small blush spread from his ears to his cheeks. He turned his head and looked at the time. It was just after ten o'clock, and it was really bright outside.

He had nothing planned for today due to all his assignments being completed. He pondered for a bit and furrowed his eyebrows, as he was in deep thought.

Who could he visit? Chris? No, he was currently in a different country. JJ? Hell no. As much as Y/N loved him, he could a big pain in the ass sometimes, anyway he was busy with his fiancée. As he was thinking, he decided it would be for the best if he started to get ready now. He opened the big brown doors of the mahogany wardrobe.

E/C scanned the entire place, searching for a suitable outfit to wear. Even though it was Spring. It was still pretty cold out side, so the petite boy chose the perfect outfit.

It was his usual; (Insert any bottom of choice.), (Insert any shoe of choice.) and a (Insert any shirt of choice.).

He grabbed a small coat just in case and tied his hair up into a ponytail.

Y/N was dressed and already made up his mind on who he was going to disturb today. A mischievous smile appeared as he thought about his new victim. He grabbed the bundle of keys from the table, and glanced at a small photo frame. He gently turned it face down and proceeded to leave.

»«

It was quite a long distance to walk, but there was a shortcut that was very convenient. Y/N purposely didn't take the shortcut, he wanted to wait. He stopped by a small pastry shop, its pastel colours attracted him. It was called Bakery Volkonskiy, the smell was enticing.

After buying some cakes and a few cookies, he walked to his destination.

Being known internationally draws many people to Y/N, so wearing sunglasses and a big jacket was necessary to avoid drowning in a flood of fans. He chuckled as he remembered fondly when he went outside with Yuuri in America, and nearly died. He giggled and thought of what that fan did with Yuuri's shoe.

»«

After successfully opening the door, Y/N crept stealthily across the hall, passing by multiple photos on the wall. Some of them were pictures of family and friends, others where of plants and pets. He froze as he heard footsteps coming for the living room. It was technically breaking and entry if the owner was unaware. Y/N shivered as a rush of cold air flooded the corridor.

Suddenly a massive force knocked him off his feet. He was prepared to scream but quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. A big slobbery tongue licked his hands and neck. He chuckled quietly and rubbed Makkachin's head.

"Silly boy, you scared me," he whispered. His lengthy hair flowed past his shoulders as he stood up. The poodle barked again and again. Y/N desperately hushed him, as he acquired the attention of his owner.

“Makkachin? What is it, boy?” At the sound of his owners voice, the poodle barked again and ran to the living room. Slowly, Y/N approached an open door and saw Viktor. He was staring intently at his phone, he was watching a video. Makkachin was half asleep in Viktor's lap and his tail was wagging.

(Y/N) took a closer look and saw Yuuri skating Viktor's routine. “Whoa,” he spoke in awe. Yuuri did it perfectly. Even though he looked like he gained more weight, he landed all his jumps correctly. Viktor noticed (Y/N)'s presence but was still focused on Yuuri's performance.

He grabbed a stool and pressed his chin on Viktor's shoulder and continued to watch the performance. It had over a million views and it was uploaded recently. After the video ended Viktor turned to the boy and hugged him. The younger male gladly returned the gesture and pulled away. He smelled like cinnamon buns and coffee. Viktor then ran at full speed to his room, shuffling could be heard as Y/N munched on his pastries.

Viktor called out from his room, “Pack your bags!”

Y/N groaned. Travelling was the last thing on his agenda. “Where? And why?” Viktor stuck his head out of his room, a grin that stretched from one side of his face to the other.

“We're going to Japan!”